Forums

Help › Forums

poor continuity

Sun, Feb 18 2018 1:48 PM (74 replies)
  • hoeman793
    20 Posts
    Tue, Feb 13 2018 10:00 AM

I'm getting feed up with the lousy game performance on this server set up . You people need too hire someone that can get the accuracy into it everywhere and don't go ooh its the internet because I play all over the spectrum of a day and with the exception off about 7;20 - 740 am I get a crap round , even in that little time frame (and i'm pretty sure your probably rebooting or otherwise doing something to the servers too aline them or what have you) Since You can not or will not address this I figure the WGT owes me about 10 sleeves of nike high end balls please credit them too my account Im tired of seeing these other players shooting 58s 59s and i cant usually hit 66s BS I say

• dlscntgolf
    1 Posts
    Tue, Feb 13 2018 10:31 AM

I have the same problem with what appears buffering, the swing bar jerks, speeds up, an slowes down so much I can't really ever get a perfect swing.  I have been playing for several years and it has just been the last 4 or 5 months this started.  It is so hard it is not fun to play.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Feb 13 2018 10:41 AM

Are you suggesting that your internet connection is the fault of game issues like a meter problem? Hard to tell with the run on sentence but it looks that way. If you are, you're wrong, the game is totally rendered on your computer before it goes to the internet. If you aren't, what specifically are you complaining about?

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Tue, Feb 13 2018 11:02 AM

hoeman793:
    Im tired of seeing these other players shooting 58s 59s and i cant usually hit 66s
    So you blame the company for the fact that your game is bs?

My two - ehm - three Pfennig on that:

#1: Read the T&Cs to see what they owe you (basically naught)

#2: Take it or leave it - the game is as-is.

#3:TMs aren't supposed to play 59s with mixed quality equipment.

#4: Replace your hybrid by a third wedge - may work wonders!

• hoeman793
    20 Posts
    Wed, Feb 14 2018 7:57 AM

What I'M saying is the game is coming from the serve it not coming from my computer , I play over the course of the day , you cant tell me there are  a whole lot of anyone on line at 5 am est relatively speaking . Probably owe Olosso an appaulage , thought it was him who was cracking wise about grammar . Do not like my Grammar dont reply

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Feb 14 2018 10:21 AM

hoeman793:
    What I'M saying is the game is coming from the serve it not coming from my computer

Yes it is. Accept it. 

hoeman793:
    you cant tell me there are  a whole lot of anyone on line at 5 am est

The game plays outside the Continental US. What time do you think it is in Europe at 5AM EST? They don't sleep when we do. Besides that, there could be a million players online at the same time and it still wouldn't affect your game.

Your game issues are on your end and the sooner you accept that and ask for help instead of trying to blame anything but your computer, the sooner you'll be able to play.

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Wed, Feb 14 2018 11:24 AM

hoeman793:
    Do not like my Grammar dont reply
    I had none of your grammar in mind when replying.

But, next to your game, your typing sucks (or your memory) - nobody else would misspell my nick like you did.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Feb 14 2018 11:28 AM

alosso:
    nobody else would misspell my nick like you did.

And he capitalized the first letter. LOL  ;-)

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Wed, Feb 14 2018 11:38 AM

hoeman793:

I'm getting feed up with the lousy game performance on this server set up . You people need too hire someone that can get the accuracy into it everywhere and don't go ooh its the internet because I play all over the spectrum of a day and with the exception off about 7;20 - 740 am I get a crap round , even in that little time frame (and i'm pretty sure your probably rebooting or otherwise doing something to the servers too aline them or what have you)

To make this  simple, do a "whois" search on wgt, it will list all the information about this site including a list of the servers! It is free!

Then do the same on all these other sites that you think play or run perfectly, you might be in for a big surprise....

Then research the many threads that tell you how to optimize your PC for this game, and the problem will be solved....also free, no charge!

Good Luck

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Wed, Feb 14 2018 1:39 PM

My Spidey-sense is picking up a millennial.

RSS