Forums

Help › Forums

Stop the cheating and gaming the turf wars

Tue, Jul 10 2018 12:35 AM (22 replies)
  • LouisPeter0
    713 Posts
    Sun, Jul 8 2018 4:01 PM

I’m not accusing this club of cheating, but as you can see from the screenshots, they accumulated an enourmous amount of TW points in a very short period of time. In little more than the first hour, one player accumulated almost 7 million points. At the end of the TW, they had accumulated over 23 million.

Please see the screen shots in this thread: 

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/539414.aspx

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Sun, Jul 8 2018 4:18 PM

It's more than possible, without cheating!  Bellagio room, 3 holes takes approximately 10min.  4.5 million, times, say 4 wins. A quick 18million. I personally know some people who can amass that many that quickly.  

There is also another way, but I won't go there,       ;^)

Point is, it can be done without cheating. 

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Sun, Jul 8 2018 4:53 PM

This particular player, has all high end apparel.   Plays alot of coin games, might be one that I refer to as a professional coin gamer.  There is alot of them out there, low yiered, but high levels, with top rated equipment. 

• Lutjanid
    697 Posts
    Sun, Jul 8 2018 5:20 PM

Yes but what is the end game?   I just can't see any benefits of amassing all these coins?

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Sun, Jul 8 2018 5:55 PM

Lutjanid:

Yes but what is the end game?   I just can't see any benefits of amassing all these coins?

Happiness, contentment, maybe he enjoys helping out his club, who knows or even cares.  He's getting what he's looking for in the game, isn't that all that counts? 

• el3n1
    4,494 Posts
    Mon, Jul 9 2018 9:52 AM

LouisPeter0:
    one player accumulated almost 7 million points.

I get the frustration, but as Lucky points out... some players and clubs specialize or enjoy the turf wars.  Some clubs/players will actually buy CC passes to play in extra coin matches so all of their points are applied to the turf war as well.

When you have a top player in the high stakes room, it is not unreasonable to see them put upwards of 20 million points if they go on a streak in the top room where they can earn 5 million with sponsor apparel that also boost their coin earnings up from the 4.5 million to 5 million for each win.  And that is just one player.  

If that player also has a premier pass they don't even necessarily need to stock up or buy passes because they get 6 passes every day,  if they time it right that means they could have passes sitting waiting to be played at the start of a turf war and then have another 5 before the TW ends.  If someone is winning even 50% of the time and they take 10 shots at the high stakes room that is around 25 million, if they go on a winning streak it could be even more.

So, not only is this feasible, but it can and does happen.  That does not mean some people have not cheated or tried to exploit mobile glitches in the past, but throwing up a big number does not automatically mean they are cheating.  

Sometimes, TW are more about who you are matched up against and deciding whether it is worth the effort.  

On the flip side, I have also seen turf wars won by a single coin match when no one from the other club plays or wins their match.  Doesn't happen a lot but it does happen.  

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Mon, Jul 9 2018 12:02 PM

as above said. with bellagio can generate that many coins quite easily in the time stated.

• sheepsass
    648 Posts
    Mon, Jul 9 2018 12:19 PM

Take a peek at diamond 1 standings......

• PRIESTESS
    10,703 Posts
    Mon, Jul 9 2018 1:31 PM

Luckystar5:
    Then there is the thread I remember reading, , about a mercenary cc.  You can hire them out for your turf wars.

That's quite funny. Organized  turf hit players!!  Love it:)

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Mon, Jul 9 2018 3:58 PM

Are you a top performer in Turf Wars and Clashes?

Want to exploit your worth playing with other Clubs as a hired gun?

Come join a new club dedicated to those achievements.

You can play all you like, and rent your achievements out to others to attain their goals and your personal satisfaction. Door is always open when you want to come back to the rest home.

Play in another club to help them advance their short term goals then return. 

I do expect nothing for harboring You! This club offers nothing and expects nothing.

Achieved Activity is Required for Acceptance. 

Mobiles preferred. 

this was posted 01-01-18   in the thread " new club for mercenaries"

RSS