Forums

Help › Forums

Odyssey O-Works Putter (L19+) New? or....

rated by 0 users
Tue, Feb 6 2018 10:31 AM (3 replies)
  • hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Tue, Feb 6 2018 9:58 AM

Did I just overlook it from past updates?   It's one of the putters I have my eye on for real golf this 2018 season.  

Wondering if we'll see a higher level version here or not.

Odyssey O-Works Putter (L19+)

Odyssey O-Works Putter (L19+)

• ScottHope
    10,083 Posts
    Tue, Feb 6 2018 10:27 AM

It was added to the shop on the 14th Dec.  ; )

• December 2017 Game Updates

14 Dec 2017

Play WGT today and check out the latest features including a new Odyssey putter, swing meter stats to help you better understand your game and a new virtual golf ball effect just in time for the holidays!

NEW

Odyssey O-Works

It's all about improved putter performance with the Odyssey O-Works Putter.

Better balance and better forgiveness, featuring meter increments of 25, 50, 100, 150 and 300 ft, unlocking at Level 19 now in the Pro Shop.

See in Pro Shop

• K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Tue, Feb 6 2018 10:30 AM

Higher level O-Works would be a great addition. I have the O-Works 7S IRL and it is a wonderful putter.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Tue, Feb 6 2018 10:31 AM

You are correct sir.  Thanks :)

I tried looking but gave up lol.  Haven't been able to follow the forums as much for a little while.  Usually do at work but have been super busy at the college with end of semester and new semester registration "fun". 

K7JBQ:

Higher level O-Works would be a great addition. I have the O-Works 7S IRL and it is a wonderful putter.

I have used the #7 odyssey style for as long as I can remember lol.  It just suits my eye when putting.  The ones here on WGT just aren't at the specs I'd want. 
RSS