Forums

Help › Forums

Days playing

rated by 0 users
Thu, May 7 2020 9:33 AM (7 replies)
  • JLadenburg
    19 Posts
    Mon, Feb 5 2018 10:14 PM

I have played every single night for the last seven.  At home, between 7-11pm my time. Yet, again today it says I have not played one day in a row.  This system is BS

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Mon, Feb 5 2018 11:03 PM

Unless you're in Eastern Time Zone, your CDP may be obstructed by your habits.

CDP is measured in Zulu time = UTC, observe the counter. Thus, to be safe, you'd have to make it a strict habit to play before a certain time in the evening,
    or always after that time.

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Tue, Feb 6 2018 1:19 AM

JLadenburg:

I have played every single night for the last seven.  At home, between 7-11pm my time. Yet, again today it says I have not played one day in a row.  This system is BS

And no the system is not B/S or I wouldn’t be at 2038’days. Just watch the clock and you can’t go wrong.

But where a lot of people do go wrong since the change is that you can’t start a round before the timer resets and finish after time resets and have it count toward your consecutive daus. Start a round after the timer resets and as soon as you take your first shot your consecutive day advances. 

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Feb 6 2018 1:55 AM

We all have our own system. I usually, about 6PM play a 9 hole custom course and then wait for 7PM when the clock resets.

It's to bad they don't let us get to the tap in putt  and save the game anymore 

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Feb 6 2018 1:58 AM

JLadenburg:

7PM EST and watch out for DST, then it's 8PM

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Tue, Feb 6 2018 6:03 AM

DonCaron:
    It's to bad they don't let us get to the tap in putt  and save the game anymore 
    Why bother?

Just play a single stroke in a new game when the CDP arrives - done!

• JLadenburg
    19 Posts
    Sat, Apr 25 2020 4:49 PM

I played my 8th day last night from 5:30 Pacific till 7pm here.  Clock re-sets here every day at 5pm our time it says,  but it can't be because again today I clock on and it says day one.  This is the fourth reset  in six weeks and I played everyday after 5pm our time.  This is BS

• PI61
    1,657 Posts
    Thu, May 7 2020 9:33 AM

I had over six month of consecutive days played.  I played 18 holes of Blitz at nine AM Eastern time yesterday.  When I got on this morning, I had one day played.  That stinks.

RSS