Forums

Help › Forums

Where are my existing custom club course?

Tue, Feb 6 2018 1:39 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • SpokaneClub
    508 Posts
    Mon, Feb 5 2018 8:02 AM

Until last Christmas/ New Years, the clubs had existing custom courses that the clubs had made up. Lately, they have been removed from the club's arsenal of available courses for making up of club tournaments. Many clubs members had spent a lot of effort to put together a challenging custom course for members to play. Any one else want their existing courses back? MrWGT please return these to us since we played hard or paid to have these for our members.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, Feb 5 2018 10:55 AM

The Owner and Directors can manage custom Courses if the owner has set that permission for the Directors.

Contact your owner with that question

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Mon, Feb 5 2018 4:06 PM

PMFJI - FTFY:

DonCaron:
    The Owner and *any type of members* can manage custom Courses if the owner has set that permission for *said type of members*.

DonCaron:
    Contact your owner with that question
    +1

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Feb 5 2018 4:15 PM

Don't custom courses expire? Not sure where I got that idea but I thought they did.

• wmkyle
    438 Posts
    Mon, Feb 5 2018 4:46 PM

That could be true YankeeJim. We lost ours about 6 weeks ago. Owner and Director has no idea where it went.

Bill

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, Feb 5 2018 5:14 PM

YankeeJim:

Don't custom courses expire? Not sure where I got that idea but I thought they did.

Not sure about that one Jim. For 400 Credits they shouldn't

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Mon, Feb 5 2018 5:42 PM

• AlaskanDame
    18,958 Posts
    Mon, Feb 5 2018 6:19 PM
    DonCaron:

YankeeJim:

Not sure about that one Jim. For 400 Credits they shouldn't

FYI, custom courses don't cost 400 credits to make up --- only the USE of them for a tournament costs you a (mis-named) CourseBuilder, said "course builder" either coming to you free from a Clash, free for being level 19 club, or 400 credits per.
  • Robbo81303
    410 Posts
    Mon, Feb 5 2018 10:02 PM

YankeeJim:

No doubt from 'experience', same as all the rest of your, uh, 'pronouncements', right?

Waaaaaaay too easy.......

Excepting a couple of courses that disappeared when Oakmont was 'removed', all of our club's custom courses remain intact and usable since the day they were created.  In the OP's case, my gut says someone within his club deleted their courses.

• Lute345
    2,483 Posts
    Tue, Feb 6 2018 2:49 AM

I belong to the same club as the original OP. Currently there is a "glitch", go figure, with our Custom Course Builder option. When you go to create a Custom Course on the club home page, the option is no longer available on the drop down menu.

I have written Members Services about this issue and was told they need to have our Owner contact them in order to resolve this issue. Obviously our Owner has not done this as of yet. We currently have 18 Custom Course Builders available to use. But are useless until our Owner contacts Members Services.

Lute

• PAGES
RSS