Forums

Help › Forums

Ok WGT

Tue, Dec 20 2022 10:10 PM (89 replies)
  • alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Feb 2 2018 5:30 AM

DAZZA501:
    . And sorry this is not in paragraphs but some days it works and some days it don't :-)

On Maxthon Daz ?   

Very weird, nothing changes on my end yet...some days have all the options..others not ;)

Infact yesterday I had all media inserts etc...didn't log out yet when I came to post something an hour later..they'd all disappeared. ;0

EDIT

and a quick question to anyone...

does this happen on the 'supported' browsers ?

• Robert1893
    7,652 Posts
    Fri, Feb 2 2018 5:57 AM

MainzMan:
    But, I know from real life golf that that's the way it sometimes is.  A series of good (for my standard anyway) shots can be followed by a real howler.  Or several.

It's all just fun at the end of the day. 

Well said.

For quite a while, my play has been pretty unremarkable. But then I shot a 28. Sure, it was St. Andrews, front 9. But, still, a 28 is a 28. 😀 Even within that round, however, I had great shots (long, breaking putt for eagle) and not so great shots (missed a birdie putt under 10 feet - hit it too hard and putted through the break).

And at the end of the day it is all just fun. That’s also how I view the discussion boards. It’s another way to have fun. Yes, I post a lot. But I really enjoy discussions. For me, it’s part of the game. 

Keep it in the short grass, everyone. 🏌️‍♂️

• SidersBest
    873 Posts
    Fri, Feb 2 2018 6:27 AM
    Lately, I've noticed that if I have more than 1 tab of (WGT) up on my browser, my meter goes whack. Timed shots that I've tried to ding either comes up pre or post, add in wind factor and I'm missing my birdie or par. So I just close every tab that isn't the game and my meter settles down. A lot of times I get caught up into multi-tasking and my game suffers, but it just a game. And if it not working today maybe tommorow it will. Close those extra tabs - It works for me. Siders Best
  • DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Fri, Feb 2 2018 1:48 PM
    alcaucin:
    On Maxthon Daz ?  
    Yes thats right Andy. Maxthon. I know it's to do with that but it's the only browser i don't have a jumpy meter on. Yes i could open the forums up with chrome. It works fine on there. I just can't be bothered :-) Plus maxthon has built in ad blocker.
  • alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Feb 2 2018 4:57 PM
    DAZZA501:
    Yes i could open the forums up with chrome. It works fine on there. I just can't be bothered :-) Plus maxthon has built in ad blocker.
    thing to get a line / space !
  • alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Feb 2 2018 4:59 PM

DAZZA501:
    alcaucin:
    On Maxthon Daz ?  
    Yes thats right Andy. Maxthon. I know it's to do with that but it's the only browser i don't have a jumpy meter on. Yes i could open the forums up with chrome. It works fine on there. I just can't be bothered :-) Plus maxthon has built in ad blocker.

2nd try...the irony of having no options this time  ;)

having to do Scotthopes workaround to get a line / paragraph ;))</p>As you say, most important things about Max is the Adblock+ built in...and a butter smooth meter...prolly why unsupported by WGT  :/

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Feb 2 2018 5:40 PM

Well I am all out of the high dollar Nikes and playing with Dove balls that I have had for over 3 years. I seem to have the smoothest meter I have seen in awhile. I haven't cleared a thing on this old outdated computer and am having fun. I don't know who or what to blame for anything. Made my first Eagle in a year with a Dove ball. And damn do I smell fresh and clean.

• conveyorguy
    767 Posts
    Fri, Feb 2 2018 5:52 PM

Using Maxthon version 4.9.4.1000

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Fri, Feb 2 2018 6:02 PM

renniw52:
    playing with Dove balls that I have had for over 3 years.

9 or 10 still, had a whole bunch of them

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Sat, Feb 3 2018 4:46 AM

RSS