Forums

Help › Forums

Maxed Apparel Still Rewarded

rated by 0 users
Tue, May 4 2021 2:04 AM (22 replies)
  • Saltice
    22 Posts
    Wed, Jul 11 2018 6:46 AM

Try logging in and editing/upgrading your apparel on a different device, mainly an up to date smart phone like an iphone or Galaxy s7 or better.  Phones get their bugs and quirks fixed first before tablets and actually have much more powerful cpu's.  When viewing/editing my apparel on my Galaxy View tablet it is very quirky making my screen shutter and lag.  And yes sometimes when i quick the upgrade button it basically sits there and does nothing.  However when I jump on my Galaxy s7 its smooth as silk no problems.

YES wgt should at least offer balls available for coin buyers.  And start making gear available too, i.e. i wanna a buy the new 

Callaway Rogue Sub Zero 3 Wood (L86+)

when I hit level-86 and its 1695-credits.  There should also be an option to buy that club for "X" amount of coins, even if its an unreasonably large price, because that will just motivate players to "grind" through countless multiplayer matches to pay for it, essentially a "good thing" for WGT because of the boost in player hours logged in

• AlaskanDame
    18,958 Posts
    Wed, Jul 11 2018 11:47 AM

Mythanatos:

AlaskanDame:

I have lots of apparel marked "upgrade" in blue, but when I click on them, no option to upgrade appears.  Not even when I equip them, move back to basic color, save, and then . try to upgrade again.  Some I have like 54/20, way above needed to change levels, but option to upgrade with coins won't show.  Any help?  Thanks.

Do you have the coins needed?

Yes

• Cameron122010
    23 Posts
    Sat, Jul 14 2018 7:45 PM

Yeah it’s  ridiculous that maxxed apparel isn’t taken out of the reward system. It certainly seems that since I’ve maxed a couple pieces of apparel I certainly get it as a reward a lot more often than I did before I maxxed it.  I don’t really care to get the coins for them I would rather it be taken out of the queue and then I could work Ion getting the rare or the epic pieces for it 

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Mon, Jul 16 2018 3:35 PM

Most I get now too, are useless..but it keeps you wanting and hoping for that apparel you like, which is fun.

• NickBianchi
    12 Posts
    Sat, Dec 22 2018 6:09 PM

I don’t want to open another thread, therefore I’m writing here.

After a coin game, I opened the Sponsor Box and was awarded my Swing Edge cap, but the gold and blue one accompagnied by the text "MAXED" (The one I’m wearing is currently Level 7). No points for this item.

When I go into my apparel, though, nothing has changed. I can’t upgrade anything and didn’t even get extra points for it.

Was was this "MAXED" about?

Cheers

• HTownB0BBY
    1 Posts
    Fri, Nov 15 2019 7:36 AM

All of this is still on going.  I was playing in a 30 minute SE sponsor and got MAXED on the shiney blue/gold outfit and other time was like 700/500 on the same but when looking at my apparel there is nothing there to upgrade.  When I try to get to level 10 on the CM hat and glove all that I get are MAXED out other CM apparel that I already have. 

• StickemStino
    122 Posts
    Fri, Nov 15 2019 2:57 PM

Get rid of these Carnival prizes and Carnival game. Get back to WGT GOLF. You get better equipment by playing GOLF,and improving your level and game. Not by wearing a turkey on your head, or red shoes.

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Fri, Nov 15 2019 7:50 PM

Turkey doesn't have any bonuses, it's just super stylish. 

_CHAMPION 

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Fri, Nov 15 2019 8:52 PM

StickemStino:
    Get rid of these Carnival prizes and Carnival game. Get back to WGT GOLF. You get better equipment by playing GOLF,and improving your level and game. Not by wearing a turkey on your head, or red shoes.

+++++ 1 billion gazillion

and don't break my balls about the gazillion, i was wearing the stupid turkey hat while I was counting, so numbers do go that high.......   so there

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Sat, Nov 16 2019 5:08 AM

RSS