Forums

Help › Forums

How.....Do you get your WGT Credits? (Survey)

Sun, May 3 2020 2:15 AM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Sun, Jan 21 2018 2:02 PM

SoCalJim23:

Just an FYI.....I'm not being stubborn on this issue.

I have tried many, many times to complete a ton of SURVEYS.  I get 15+ minutes into a survey.....seems to be going OK, then, a message pops up and states "Sorry, you did not qualify for this Survey".  What?!  

In a Survey I did earlier today, I answered at least 35 questions......and received ZERO credits....not even a token 5 credits.

And, there are ZERO "Videos" not available to watch.  Those videos disappeared several weeks ago.

I will continue to TRY to do those surveys......but, you guys need to understand....IF a member doesn't answer the questions exactly like they want you to OR if you don't fit the type of person they're looking for............sorry, ZERO credits.

Offers aren't FREE you know....you really are BUYING a service or a product.  That's the ONLY way I believe a member could possible have several thousand credits.  No way you can earn thousands of credits from just doing those SURVEYS......sorry, just my opinion.

There are plenty of free offers that you can do to earn credits . If you read my first post I was telling you that . There are offers that will pay you over 500 credits just for an insurance quote . All you have to do is do it . You dont have to buy anything . You just have to do the offers .

Between doing the surveys the videos and other free offers you can earn thousands of credits . You dont have to buy anything .

• SonOfHash
    3 Posts
    Tue, Jun 5 2018 3:47 PM

FWIW on this months old thread, that's the same experience that I have had takine surveys. Investing some time going through lots of questions and a lot of time only to get one of those "you don't qualify" messages and then not getting anything for it. Really frustrating. That's why I no longer do surveys. I just play videos for the 2 credits while I'm doing something else. 

• pitchking1
    348 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2018 10:12 PM

SonOfHash:

FWIW on this months old thread, that's the same experience that I have had takine surveys. Investing some time going through lots of questions and a lot of time only to get one of those "you don't qualify" messages and then not getting anything for it. Really frustrating. That's why I no longer do surveys. I just play videos for the 2 credits while I'm doing something else. 

Where are those videos ? They are all gone here ....

• SonOfHash
    3 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2018 10:27 PM

I'm playing on an iPad and they are on home screen, lower left, "Earn free credits," left panel "Credit Reward Videos."

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2018 8:00 AM

pitchking1:
    Where are those videos ? They are all gone here ....

He's referring to the videos on the mobile app and not on the website. 

• SonOfHash
    3 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2018 8:56 AM

And also just to let people know, you sometimes start a survey that says X points for 10 minute long survey. You answer some questions for about 2 minutes. Then it says something like you qualify for this survey and then lists a category for the survey and that the survey will take you 30 - 35 minutes. Not very nice.

• Bari316
    2 Posts
    Wed, Jun 27 2018 8:28 AM

How DO i get Credits point , i love the game - Free plays , meeting other people , but where and how do i get credits?

• Hangbal2
    1 Posts
    Sun, May 3 2020 2:15 AM

Good day 

Can someone please help me and explain what to do to earn credits to upgrade clubs.

I have searched and do not come right. If someone can add a link or something or is it a government secret.Please help needed.

• PAGES
RSS