Forums

Help › Forums

How.....Do you get your WGT Credits? (Survey)

Sun, May 3 2020 2:15 AM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • SoCalJim23
    420 Posts
    Sun, Jan 21 2018 11:25 AM

Sorry I asked!

• zebbydog
    225 Posts
    Sun, Jan 21 2018 11:59 AM

I do the Peanut Labs ones several times a day and get 100 to 200 sometimes more sometimes les,. quite a lot are screened out but you usually get 5cr for these.

• newcastleb
    1,813 Posts
    Sun, Jan 21 2018 12:30 PM

SoCalJim23:
    don't tell me that you have ALWAYS played for FREE.....never spent a dime here on WGT, because, I'm not buying that story.

If you won't believe us, what is the point of telling you?

• lonniescott711
    4,180 Posts
    Sun, Jan 21 2018 12:33 PM

You may not want to hear it but here it is . I dont know why you refuse to believe that its not possible . But yes you can play for free and never spend a penny out of pocket . I started playing in June 2011 . All I have ever done to earn credits is by doing the videos and surveys and the offers that require an email to register . also there are still videos under Radium One that you can do for 2 credits ,

By doing those you can earn upward of 50 credits a day . Under Peanut Labs the surveys pay out very well and the other offers that require emails pay very well also . The offers that require email to register will pay upward to 600 credits .

So as you can see you can earn free credits if you are willing to put your time in . Im currently at 28,100 and counting . All free and just from doing the surveys videos and email offers . So there you go everything you dont want to hear .

The problem is , is that you want instant results . But here it doesnt work that way . This game isnt for gamers its for golfers and for those who like golf . You want something for nothing and everything as fast as possible . If you take your time and go through the credit offers you will find a ton of offers to get credits .

So you can either continue to be stubborn or you can listen and take the advice . Youre the one who`s struggling to earn credits . Me as well as many others arent having that problem . We play for free and spend no money because we know how to do so .

Play well grass hopper 

• SoCalJim23
    420 Posts
    Sun, Jan 21 2018 12:53 PM

Just an FYI.....I'm not being stubborn on this issue.

I have tried many, many times to complete a ton of SURVEYS.  I get 15+ minutes into a survey.....seems to be going OK, then, a message pops up and states "Sorry, you did not qualify for this Survey".  What?!  

In a Survey I did earlier today, I answered at least 35 questions......and received ZERO credits....not even a token 5 credits.

And, there are ZERO "Videos" not available to watch.  Those videos disappeared several weeks ago.

I will continue to TRY to do those surveys......but, you guys need to understand....IF a member doesn't answer the questions exactly like they want you to OR if you don't fit the type of person they're looking for............sorry, ZERO credits.

Offers aren't FREE you know....you really are BUYING a service or a product.  That's the ONLY way I believe a member could possible have several thousand credits.  No way you can earn thousands of credits from just doing those SURVEYS......sorry, just my opinion.

• Robert1893
    7,650 Posts
    Sun, Jan 21 2018 12:58 PM

I do the surveys and watch videos on either my iPhone or iPad. And even though you don't want to hear it, I do always play for free and never spend a dime.

Over the last two years or so, I've earned (on average, after purchases) about 85 credits/per day. And I spent a lot over that time period. Between my own purchases as well as gifts to others, I spent about 125,000 credits. 

• Robert1893
    7,650 Posts
    Sun, Jan 21 2018 1:01 PM

SoCalJim23:
    No way you can earn thousands of credits from just doing those SURVEYS......sorry, just my opinion

That's fine. But you're wrong. I could provide you with a screen shot showing how many credits I have, but I really don't want that information out there. 

Regardless, I'm not offering a countering opinion. I'm stating factual information. And to borrow a phrase, while you're entitled to your own opinion, you're not entitled to your own facts. :-) 

• SoCalJim23
    420 Posts
    Sun, Jan 21 2018 1:14 PM

newca*****

Your SNARKY comment is exactly why I do NOT like posting any comments here in the WGT Forum.

People sit behind their computers......hiding.....and rank on people.

• lonniescott711
    4,180 Posts
    Sun, Jan 21 2018 1:47 PM

SoCalJim23:

newca*****

Your SNARKY comment is exactly why I do NOT like posting any comments here in the WGT Forum.

People sit behind their computers......hiding.....and rank on people.

Newcastleb didnt say anything wrong to you . If you wont believe what we tell you then why ask . I did a survey the other day . Did the entire thing and when it closed out all I got was 5 credits . I have days when I cant get a survey at all but I still do the surveys . Like I said earlier you want everything fast and easy . Then on top of that you want to be so negative towards everyone as well .

The offers are there but if you wont take the time  then do without . You arent going to qualify for every survey that you try . But again there are a ton of offers that you can do and earn credits . 

• Robert1893
    7,650 Posts
    Sun, Jan 21 2018 1:50 PM

@SoCalJim23 

You complain about others but basically start out by telling people you won't believe them! And then you delete your post. You really need to get some self awareness. 

And, as an aside, his comment wasn't snark. I know snark. I've used snark. That's not it. 

By the way, you should stop using all caps. It's bad form. It's the equivalent of yelling at people. If you want to emphasize particular words, just italicize them. 

• PAGES
RSS