Forums

Help › Forums

*Mobile News* (Updated)

Wed, Jan 31 2018 2:04 PM (26 replies)
  • WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Thu, Jan 18 2018 7:56 AM

Hi everyone. As you know, we recently changed the mobile coin room format due to player feedback about wanting to making games quicker. This changed most rooms that were 9 hole down to 3 hole, and 3 hole rooms down to 1 hole. Since then we have certainly heard from many of you that you either like or don't like the new format. 

We have taken that feedback and created a solution that we hope will satisfy everyone. Most of the rooms will be changing back to the number of holes they were prior to the update and we will be adding some new 1-hole rooms for those of you who like the fast play of a single hole game. One shot Closest-To-The-Hole tie-breakers will remain after the change. 

We expect that we will have this update out before the end of the month, however our planned dates for releases often change due to unforeseen circumstances. Still, keep an eye out for this change over the next two weeks. 

If you have any questions or want to say nice things about me, or want to post pictures of your dog (please post pictures of your dog), comment on this thread or leave me a wall comment or private message.

_CHAMPION 

UPDATE: It sounds like as of now the update that would change the number of holes in coin rooms will take a bit longer and should be out by the second week of February. 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Jan 18 2018 8:08 AM

Does this mean you're going to the dogs?  :-D

• Noordwesth
    50 Posts
    Thu, Jan 18 2018 8:10 AM

Sweet news :)

• Craig20two
    4 Posts
    Thu, Jan 18 2018 8:33 AM

Great news!  As a reward, here's a picture of my English Springer Milo enjoying a mountain walk a few weeks back. :) 

• grossstadtkerl
    267 Posts
    Thu, Jan 18 2018 10:05 AM

This is really appreciated. Thanks.

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Thu, Jan 18 2018 11:47 AM

Why not just set the holes up according to players selection . Just like stroke play practice rounds . Players can choose how many holes they want to play . Also allow them to decide as to how many coins they want to play for . Its not rocket science so keep it simple .

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Thu, Jan 18 2018 12:13 PM

Craig20two:

Great news!  As a reward, here's a picture of my English Springer Milo enjoying a mountain walk a few weeks back. :) 

Nice looking Dog. I love Springers

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Jan 18 2018 1:34 PM

So did Andyson. That might even be him channeling Milo.  ;-)

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Thu, Jan 18 2018 1:35 PM
    1 hole games and then decided by a closest the hole play off. Sounds original. Oh hang on, no it sounds exactly like Golf Clash. On Golf Clash they had Turkey balls for thanks giving/christmas. Oh wait, they had them here too. Come on Wgt/Top golf, lets get back to this game actually being about golf instead of all the gimmicks.
  • SECTION9
    104 Posts
    Thu, Jan 18 2018 2:16 PM

Thank you for the good news(*>_<*)ノ

RSS