Forums

Help › Forums

Hi I'm deena 2018

Thu, Jan 31 2019 8:03 AM (43 replies)
  • MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Fri, Jan 19 2018 4:12 PM

I just saved 15% off my car insurance by switching to GEICO.

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Fri, Jan 19 2018 5:05 PM
    such a bunch of nothing! i feel bad knowing i read the whole thing and have responded. however, it is my nickle...
  • dchallenger
    545 Posts
    Fri, Jan 19 2018 9:10 PM

lee22sharon:
    such a bunch of nothing! i feel bad knowing i read the whole thing and have responded. however, it is my nickle...

Yeah, but think of all those people (the majority, I would suspect) that read 2 or 3 lines and went, "Pfsss...not worth my time...and I'm playing a video game so how valuable could my time be?" and did NOT respond!

(in response to Lee, not Ditsa)

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sat, Jan 20 2018 12:46 AM

goldeena:

I know - i'm amazing aren't I,

Indeed..............welcome back hun !

Andy x

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Jan 20 2018 11:22 AM

I was welcoming you back, the reference to the moose was one of my longest friends (DRMOOSE) he is a moose in a space helmet. We pick on each other every chance we get and have never taken offense. So sorry you took this wrong. 

• gonfission
    2,229 Posts
    Sat, Jan 20 2018 6:15 PM

goldeena:

And do not for one minute think we have even the slightest chance against the quantum processor

- 'the quantum processor utilizes the multiverse to get its answers quicker!!'

.......they are not my words - I am quoting none other than my biggest living hero here, David Deutsch, he is regarded as the godfather of quantum computing so if he says that then you can at once say that if there was no quantum multiverse quantum processors wouldn't work, amazing stuff really!!

So it lives across separate realities means there is no actual way of beating it - not that theres no chance, there is 'no way' to beat it see - we're absolutely fkked and the intellects know we're fkked too but don't make much public knowledge of what is now rated as the 2nd biggest short term existential threat to mankind - AI, the quantum processor, true go look it up, after nukes it is the 2nd rated short term danger to our existence, above global warming and nobody really even knows and it is coming towards the end of the next decade!!!!

I stopped reading there. TMI

Here, wait a minute, I'll fix the AI doomsday scenario 

You're all set, now you can sleep in peace.

AI will be the demise of the carbon based unit in the very near future, I agree. However, to stop it's cascading effects upon self propogation, we carbonite's, need only deny it the electricity it needs to survive.

The Hubble does not see into infinity either. Want to know more about infinity? I suggest you talk to Thanos, in the M.U.. Closer to reality than a college professor, conjecturing about how to receive his, or her, next grant funding.

He has more of a clue than the THEORISTS do, about physics, be they quantum, or otherwise. Physicists speak in theory only. It's what pay the bills, and vacations.

Prove me wrong, I dare ya.

Let me know when one returns from the singulairty, of a theoretical black hole, and tell me that everything going in, is in fact, NOT coming out, as HYDROGEN, as I postulate, causing the expansion of all the galaxies, not DARK MATTER, of which there is no relevant proof of existence.

Another goofy theory of which the prof societies can milk the Moo Moo a LOT longer.

Now I see why you like the Moo Moo's...

There is proof of hydrogen, being the most plentiful substance, in the universes. KNOWN, that is, of course. Fueling every bright light in the night sky.

More methane in India, than in the kown universe as well, because of your Moo Moos.

IDK, maybe you still don't want to talk to me anymore, either.

☢---------------<*{{{{{-(

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sun, Jan 21 2018 6:21 AM

Wow Deena, That was one long post.

I thought I was reading a book. lol

RSS