Forums

Help › Forums

Has something chenged recently?

Tue, Jul 31 2018 3:04 PM (21 replies)
  • TerryN1013
    109 Posts
    Wed, Jan 17 2018 11:22 AM

The last couple of days the game seems to playing  harder.  I have never had a quad bogie but today I had 3 on Pebble.  Took 4 pitch shots to get out of the rough near one of the greens.  A pitch shot struck squarely that goes 1 foot?  Has WGT ramped up the difficulty?

• FOURQ
    3 Posts
    Wed, Jan 17 2018 11:48 AM

Noticed the same "harder play" since the first of the year. Not sure if its just the putting?

Getting the "DING" seems much more  important. Missing putts by whiskers.

Then again... a tournament should play like tournament.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Wed, Jan 17 2018 12:29 PM

TerryN1013:
    I have never had a quad bogie but today I had 3 on Pebble.  Took 4 pitch shots to get out of the rough near one of the greens.  A pitch shot struck squarely that goes 1 foot? 

Punch outta that 60% cabbage... ;)

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Wed, Jan 17 2018 12:48 PM

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Wed, Jan 17 2018 1:20 PM

Yes.....

And here I thought I had just lost my MoJo.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Jan 17 2018 2:08 PM

It's been a while since I've seen this kind of complaint but it doesn't surprise me. This used to be a common refrain way back before the community collectively figured out how the numbers work with regard to one's progress.

You could very well be at that place where the game is recognizing your progress and adapting to it by doing exactly what you're thinking-making it harder. This doesn't mean your clubs magically change (although there are those that think that) or shots change. You just can't get away with some things as easily as you have been. Think of all those good results you got from so-so shots. It's getting to the point where so-so ain't cutting it and you have to deal with it by improving your game.

p.s., Something that would go a long way to making your game much more effective would be to replace that HB with a 64W. You might not have taken 4 shots to get out of the junk had you had one of those.  ;-)

• LEDzZzEPP
    501 Posts
    Wed, Jan 17 2018 6:04 PM

This is probably one of the most easy & accurately game of Golf out there, even with the chance (business) who give this site to buy equip to jump to an fake-world of distances & precision

Is a shame just few people here really wants play Golf, is a game with much potential, but people just want this game become easy, that also are making this game slowly go join thogether to many others ''disneyland golf games''

• justacowboy
    1,338 Posts
    Wed, Jan 17 2018 6:35 PM

TerryN1013:

The last couple of days the game seems to playing  harder.  I have never had a quad bogie but today I had 3 on Pebble.  Took 4 pitch shots to get out of the rough near one of the greens.  A pitch shot struck squarely that goes 1 foot?  Has WGT ramped up the difficulty?

if its getting to hard ... just start a new account :)

• aubreycat
    7 Posts
    Wed, Jan 17 2018 9:57 PM

Agree.  When I want a change of difficulty I just play a Tourney rank round with starter irons and wedges.  It makes you appreciate the clubs you have.  Keeps things fresh for me.

By the way is it wrong to decline friend invites out of the blue. I have received two in the past three days.  I did not know these players.  I feel if you want to be my friend post my page and chat a little.  Thanks for your time here fellows.

RSS