Forums

Help › Forums

What can I do ?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jan 15 2018 8:00 PM (5 replies)
  • weejohn5
    66 Posts
    Sun, Jan 14 2018 8:58 PM

About to sink a putt to win a match-play game when opponent repeatedly clicks "request this game be cancelled and no record kept" ? Can't putt with pop up on screen, keep declining but pop up keeps appearing. Eventually he disconnects but after a l-o-n-g time of this silly pop up. Can I report this, or will that be a waste of time ?/

• aubreycat
    7 Posts
    Sun, Jan 14 2018 9:57 PM

It would not hurt you to ask other older players who may have exp. this type of play.

My discussion begins with making Master tier.  What are the parameters?  

With that said I wish you weejohn better games ahead I'm sure most players are civil and hopefully wont happen to you again.  All the best. A

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Mon, Jan 15 2018 9:06 AM

You can report it, but without screenshots, I doubt WGT would even bother.

• Beryman
    9,084 Posts
    Mon, Jan 15 2018 12:00 PM

aubreycat:
    My discussion begins with making Master tier.  What are the parameters?  
    When you have played at least 30 ranked rounds - and your average score is equal to or lower than 67 you go from Tour Pro to Master

par 3 & par 5 courses do not count toward  the ranked rounds needed...nor do custom courses...good luck

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Mon, Jan 15 2018 2:42 PM
    weejohn5:

About to sink a putt to win a match-play game when opponent repeatedly clicks "request this game be cancelled and no record kept" ? Can't putt with pop up on screen, keep declining but pop up keeps appearing. Eventually he disconnects but after a l-o-n-g time of this silly pop up. Can I report this, or will that be a waste of time ?/

Report it . That way WGT can fix the bug so it can no longer be done . They will fix glitches that cause outside game manipulation .
  • weejohn5
    66 Posts
    Mon, Jan 15 2018 8:00 PM

Cheers, I guess there's no harm in reporting it. As you say WGT can't "fix" a problem unless they know it exists ! Thanks.

RSS