Forums

Help › Forums

How to contact us and what to do in case of errors or bugs

Thu, Mar 14 2024 9:58 PM (1,186 replies)
  • kennethrook
    389 Posts
    Tue, Nov 17 2015 4:59 PM

Not Happy with WGT at the moment the distances and wind speeds are all to ambiguous at the moment,      Just played one shot and distance to water hazard was given as 235 yds with a backwind of 3/5 mph.      

I hit 3 iron with distance of 215 power yardage,  the ball traveled 251 yds straight into the water hazard,  and yet another lost new ball.

Thank you WGT why do we keep playing this game ????

• noble02
    79 Posts
    Fri, Nov 20 2015 10:13 AM

Why don't you change the play for cash as not a great deal of people play it and change it to wgt credits ? We would rather have credits to buy balls etc. if you had each player put up credits say 5 coins each minimum up to a max of 50 coins ( don't want someone to lose all their coins) and wgt take a cut  from the prize 

So the players put up 10 each = 20 you take 4 coins leaving 16 for the winner 

Cheers 

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Fri, Nov 20 2015 12:56 PM

noble02:
    play for cash

What are you talking about?

To my best knowledge, challenge games which involve a wager are about credits anyway.

• renewell
    35 Posts
    Sat, Dec 5 2015 8:39 AM

i logged on today and received a message from WGT that i had placed in a tournament and won 275 credits   however no credits had been added to my account    this happened last month also, only the amount was to have been 473 credits  or so.   if i did indeed win these credits then why have i not received them    will i have to wait till Christmas or is this just a joke and i didnt really "win" anything

• vegased
    50 Posts
    Sat, Dec 5 2015 9:52 AM

Gd Day,, Well Not really!! I rented some clubs yesterday and now that my rental period is over,, I've tried 5-6 times to load my clubs that I have in my inventory and it will NOT let keeps coming up Save Error.. Please advise..

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sat, Dec 5 2015 9:58 AM

Move a club to it's place and pull it off the bag to the inventory, then save.

Edit your clubs again - it should work then. At least it did so for me.

• mrshazam
    126 Posts
    Sun, Jan 17 2016 3:28 PM

Wondering exactly how this is possible... Been at this for awhile,,, WGT. has me scoring at a minus 62 average... Has me scratching my head,,, seldom do I see such low numbers when I enter the various tournament formats... Believe that match play be more reflective of such averages...

So I enter various stroke play events,,, and after a few hundred events,,, can't remember hitting those magical low score numbers that reflect my average,,, And in my tier range can't even remember being in the top 100... Yet,,, I run down scores from those events and as I digress down to high score average tiers... I see Hacks,,, Amateurs,,, etc: I see hundreds of scores 10 - 12 strokes better... Now I have a good idea about handicapping events and players,,, odds of occurrences,,, where individuals scoring in such range happening,,, defy logic and astronomical odds... Very Curious...

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sun, Jan 17 2016 5:35 PM

mrshazam:
    WGT. has me scoring at a minus 62 average... Has me scratching my head
    Mine too - minus(!) 62!?!?!

But you had some 31s (doubled for average) and 32s - those scores push the average down (NOT any scores on Par3 or Par5 courses!)

Add four Matchplay wins against Legends - these alone may have given you 2.5 shots in the average!

RSS