Forums

Help › Forums

How to contact us and what to do in case of errors or bugs

Thu, Mar 14 2024 9:58 PM (1,186 replies)
  • WilliamRNewmanJr
    4,031 Posts
    Fri, Aug 14 2015 9:49 PM

This is Correct. My Indian Heritage I am Sensitive to these discussion of my Indian DNA or Heritage! The Native American's were from the Asian Continent and migrated to the Canada, American states, and yes even the Central American's and South American's.

Even the Vikings has been Proven to be the First to discover the North American eastern coast! Not Christopher Columbus!

So please let this be the End of this Subject! Yes I am half German, and also have Irish, Scotland, English and Cherokee.

Thanks and now let's all discuss the real issues pleading the WGT and us players; Not the Heritage of whom done what and so forth. If you wanna discuss this find a Group of people on another Site that is into this! This is about WGT and Issues in WGT!

Thanks and Be Bless!

William Newman

• meresi
    84 Posts
    Sat, Aug 15 2015 4:18 AM

Hi Williams,

you are absolutely right. if you are a so called native american, your roots are definitely asian. and yes, it's true that the vikings have been over there on the east coast before christoph columbus has discovered america just by Chance...on his way to find a save place for jewish People...most of the whitebread americans do not have a clue about history.

KInd Regards

Crazy Horse

(never trust a whitebread)

• Sm0knGun
    39 Posts
    Fri, Aug 28 2015 12:13 AM

It appears to me that this thread has gone WAY off topic, and should be purged and re-submitted by a forum admin.  

This thread was supposed to be about how to submit bugs or errors.

• nahuelcharra
    1 Posts
    Sat, Aug 29 2015 7:52 PM

I couldn't play in the last 24 hours and i've lost my 35 or 36 consecutive days playing. The game stayed loading with no progres, but now I can enter normally.

• vlc721
    13 Posts
    Thu, Sep 3 2015 8:23 AM

thought it was just me but it seems to b happening to e1. these load/unexpected errors are making the game unplayable. its turning into battle of the disconn. game is telling me that there's a prob. w/ my internet while im still connected. its got to b something w/ ur server. not only happens in game page but also here in home page. sometimes its just random but i've noticed that during the wk, its worst during work hrs (approx. 9:00am-5/6:00pm est.) and during the wknd have almost no probs. been a memb. since 2011 and usu its been the worst on wknds b/c more ppl usu on. now its funny when there should b less traffic u get more probs. dont get it.

finally did notice this started after the addition of the goofy voice.

• Tightrope
    1,072 Posts
    Tue, Sep 15 2015 12:38 AM

How about posting a list of known bugs and their status?

• Dubfore
    4,348 Posts
    Thu, Sep 17 2015 7:52 AM

@  Icon, has any attempt been made to fix the club message box?  Mine has been frozen for two months and I would like to update it.

• alosso
    21,032 Posts
    Thu, Sep 17 2015 7:57 AM

A user's workaround:

Give the right to modify the messages to any member's group, e.g. Directors, and you as the Owner will be able to access it.

Take the right away and you will lose it.

RSS