Forums

Help › Forums

How to contact us and what to do in case of errors or bugs

Thu, Mar 14 2024 9:58 PM (1,186 replies)
  • alberich35
    858 Posts
    Thu, Aug 13 2015 3:22 PM

pdb1:

Look .I am not going to research it . Because I already know enough to know the French Territory now known as Louisiana . Has got extensive French roots and influence . 

My statement was only that . A statement .

If you want to see a good movie unrelated to that . Watch the classic movie " Southern Comfort " ( a must see ). 

For more  unrelated tidbits of nothing . Stay tuned . I promise to deliver .

Dont remember exactly why Louisiana  was French for a time, but i know that Napoléon 1er sell for peanuts to our american friends is not not only the house of rising sun, it's at least  30-35% area of the USA..May be more i'm not geographer.

• Striker1953
    5 Posts
    Thu, Aug 13 2015 4:47 PM

Okay, thanks.  

But now cheats...

Opponent leaves match play and when I return I see both of us there, but then he purposely fails to press "tee off" .   So all I can do is sit there?  So I can't wait forever so I leave and lose game !!! 

Or, if I own game and have to reboot, again we both return to lobby, but then opponent somehow leaves and leaves me in the "tee off" lobby with my only option to FORFEIT !!!

COME ON !!!

• hoptwo
    42 Posts
    Thu, Aug 13 2015 5:18 PM

Guy's, what the f*ck does language have to do with the topic? This is a multi language game depending on your location, education of foreign language, or dialect. Those that say English should be the only language spoken in the USA are living in the dark ages. Now, let's try to focus on WGT related matters, and not de-rail the subject. Thank you.    

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Thu, Aug 13 2015 10:54 PM

+1 and LMAO!

The whole thread is OT, nobody talks about WGT contacts etc.!

Alas, a good place for players under forum beginner's supervision to post their questions.

• Striker1953
    5 Posts
    Fri, Aug 14 2015 7:11 AM

pdb1:

Simple . Opponent left match for whatever reason . Owes no one an explanation . Unfortunate ? Yes . Common ? Thankfully no .

What do you mean "simple"  I am not looking for an explanation...I can guess WHY it is happening...da...I am looking for a SOLUTION...

So if u don't have a solution don't respond.   I know they are cheating. DA

• alberich35
    858 Posts
    Fri, Aug 14 2015 10:43 AM

pdb1:

alberich35:
    And Navajo people are immigrant in United States, that is well know.

Now I know your head is straight up your french ass . What kind of an idiot would make statement like that ?

No editing necessary for my statement .

IMHO . This requires an apology by you . The sooner the better . They have very unpleasant ways to deal " Man with forked tongue " .

Sorry Mr, but when i read that in Wikipedia:

"Besides English, Spanish, French, German, Navajo and other Native American languages, all other languages are usually learned from immigrant ancestors that came after the time of independence or learned through some form of education."

I undederstand that Spanish, French, German are native languages in America and alls other Indian people are immigrants coming after the time of independance.

Ce qui est plus confortable que reconnaitre les avoir massacrés..

About apolozy ...il me semble n'avoir insulté personne, contrairement à vous. Alors restons en là et gardez vos éventuelles excuses dont tout le monde s'en contrefout.

RSS