Forums

Help › Forums

How to contact us and what to do in case of errors or bugs

Thu, Mar 14 2024 9:58 PM (1,186 replies)
  • alberich35
    858 Posts
    Wed, Aug 12 2015 1:04 PM

Le ciel n'a pas de couleur particulaire, cependant sa qualité de lumière varie et il n'y a que deux endroits au monde où elle vous donne le sentiment de plénitude et d'infini : la Toscane et l'IIe de France.

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Wed, Aug 12 2015 1:55 PM

I m help if typed in english like the rest of the world.  Just saying.

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Wed, Aug 12 2015 2:09 PM

mathia14:
    english like the rest of the world

You're kidding, aren't you?

Of the 12 most spoken languages, English (1,500 M people) is by far outnumbered by the others (3,500 M people).

Concerning native speakers, Chinese (982 M) outnumbers English (375 M) by a factor of 2.6.

Source (in German)

As a reminder: According to Wikipedia, 337 languages are spoken in the USA alone ;)

• wormburner26
    25 Posts
    Wed, Aug 12 2015 2:13 PM

At the risk of sounding completely repetitive, I COULDN'T AGREE WITH YOU MORE!. I don't gripe much, but this game has gotten nearly unplayable. I've been around since '09 and its only gotten worse. EVERY item hoptwo mentioned above is accurate. WHEN will someone listen to the players/customers and fix these "bugs". I can't remember the last time I was able to finish a game without someone reloading. The norm has become for someone to reload a couple of times...then it just quits. Personally, I'm sick of it....along with many others. There's no way I would suggest ANYONE join and invest in this game today...way too much frustration.

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Wed, Aug 12 2015 2:34 PM

But in the USA.....ONLY English shold be spoken.  IMHO.

• WilliamRNewmanJr
    4,031 Posts
    Wed, Aug 12 2015 2:53 PM

alberich35:

Le ciel n'a pas de couleur particulaire, cependant sa qualité de lumière varie et il n'y a que deux endroits au monde où elle vous donne le sentiment de plénitude et d'infini : la Toscane et l'IIe de France.

Here is a rough Translation: Heaven has no particle color, but the quality of light varies and there are only two places in the world where it gives you the feeling of fullness and eternity : Tuscany and IIe de France .

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Wed, Aug 12 2015 2:58 PM

alosso:

mathia14:
    english like the rest of the world

You're kidding, aren't you?

Of the 12 most spoken languages, English (1,500 M people) is by far outnumbered by the others (3,500 M people).

Concerning native speakers, Chinese (982 M) outnumbers English (375 M) by a factor of 2.6.

Source (in German)

As a reminder: According to Wikipedia, 337 languages are spoken in the USA alone ;)

I don't kid much, I'm not a PC kind of a guy.  Too old for that crap.  Suck it up buttercup & deal with it.  We have freedom of speech here.  The law of the land that is above all laws from anyplace.

• WilliamRNewmanJr
    4,031 Posts
    Wed, Aug 12 2015 3:07 PM

It would be NICE if WGT does Listen to the REAL PLAYERS and not some Nerd who doesn't even begin to understand the Concept of Golf nor the Rules set forth by the "RA, USGA, PGA, EPGA" has set forth for all to play by!

It was a Good Game back in June of 2014, but after it went to Hell in a Hand-basket Quickly! So Whom do we Blame[d]: Owner[s] of this Game, The Management[s], The TECH's Noob or Genius's, or all of the above?

I Blame[d] the:

• Owner[s] for having the LACK of Compassion for the Game
    • Management[s] for not staying on TOP of all these so-call Up-grades
    • TECH's for not doing a BETTER Job on Programming Codes

ALl the Above needs to be Challenge to play with NORMAL Players [Not the So-call WGT************* Players/Moderators] and Really come and SEE for themselves, what they have done to the Game of Golf, that we all have a Passion to play this game.

So I blame them all for the Screw ups!

Regards;

Wm. Newman

RSS