Forums

Help › Forums

How to contact us and what to do in case of errors or bugs

Thu, Mar 14 2024 9:58 PM (1,186 replies)
  • mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Mon, Aug 10 2015 2:22 PM

pdb1:

Dubfore:

pdb1:

My guess is unless your CC is a top 5 , 250 member CC . Your glitch is here to stay .

Will someone from WGT verify if this is true or not?

My cc will never have 250 members or be in the top five. If the above is true, WGT are really scrabing the barrel.

Guess what ? Don't feel alone . There are literally hundreds of CC's like ours if not thousands in the exact same position . IDK if what I said  above is true . Likely not . Sometimes one may tend to exaggerate or get a little dramatic in the forums to make a point . 

Honestly even if those CC's trump all . WGT is working diligently to fix their issues . Which means their working to fix ours too .

Now THAT's funny!!!!!!!!!!   BTW, what color is the sky in your world?

• uytyuyt
    51 Posts
    Mon, Aug 10 2015 4:24 PM

reloads are too many

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Mon, Aug 10 2015 7:13 PM

please fix multi-player games

• Milcopk9
    4 Posts
    Mon, Aug 10 2015 7:58 PM

Please Help my email inbox is being flooded with posts from everyone. How do I stop getting emails from something that I posted a few years ago. I have read the instructions  at bottom of the email , but I am not able to stop the emails from coming in.. Please HELP

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Tue, Aug 11 2015 3:18 PM

You better head for cover then.  You got a tornado headed your way.

• rfpoul
    1,114 Posts
    Wed, Aug 12 2015 6:31 AM

this is my first complaint....trying to play my 100 credit RG at OLYMPIC, when game is ready to start, screen stays black...tried 4 times now... going to forfeit so i can play on...would like my 100 credits back..

Remi

• hoptwo
    42 Posts
    Wed, Aug 12 2015 1:00 PM

Very informative chatter of things we already knew. I have been a long time player, and have spent hundreds of dollars. It seems to me with every update the game get's worse. More advertising, and less product. Longer load times, more "dropped while playing games", the cursor in chat has to be reset at every player change, inconsistent camera views, just to name a few. I've been a regular player since 2009. Please sell the company to someone that cares about it's customers. Don't bother telling me how "it's on my side of the net". With all due respect. You guy's are losing your base of paying customers. <rant over>

RSS