Forums

Help › Forums

How to contact us and what to do in case of errors or bugs

Thu, Mar 14 2024 9:58 PM (1,186 replies)
  • WilliamRNewmanJr
    4,031 Posts
    Sun, Aug 9 2015 12:54 AM

Yes I lost allot of Nike's Golf Balls due to their TECH Team Screw ups!  I think WGT ought to give everyone 2 sleeves of Nike's Golf balls just as an apologies for their Screw up Tech Team!

When are you guys gonna get Serious about fixing all the Issues? Last year through Summer we was all having a Great time Playing till your TECH TEAM decided to screw the Pooch on us all! Now you got some fix, but you got allot more to get fix before all is well in WGT again!

Thanks!

Wm. Newman

• Dubfore
    4,348 Posts
    Sun, Aug 9 2015 6:34 AM

Will the msg boxes be fixed on the club's home page so that we can edit our club info?

• JCHannigan
    10 Posts
    Sun, Aug 9 2015 9:32 AM

I have tried to UNSUBSCRIBE to this thread, but don't find anything to accomplish that.  Please provide specific instructions on how to shut down notifications to this thread.

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sun, Aug 9 2015 9:44 AM

You clicked "email me replies" in one of your posts, perhaps inadvertedly.

Edit them and uncheck it, then save. It should stop then.

• JCHannigan
    10 Posts
    Sun, Aug 9 2015 11:33 AM

Is there a way to just see my posts or do I have to scroll through 65+ pages of posts to find my posts.

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sun, Aug 9 2015 1:53 PM

Your activity holds references of your posts, limited by the entry number. Furthermore, at some point of age or whatnots there might be no "edit" link.

Dunno exactly, but it might be enough to edit the last post.

• Dubfore
    4,348 Posts
    Sun, Aug 9 2015 6:08 PM

pdb1:

My guess is unless your CC is a top 5 , 250 member CC . Your glitch is here to stay .

Will someone from WGT verify if this is true or not?

My cc will never have 250 members or be in the top five. If the above is true, WGT are really scrabing the barrel.

RSS