Forums

Help › Forums

How to contact us and what to do in case of errors or bugs

Thu, Mar 14 2024 9:58 PM (1,186 replies)
  • grady3rd
    45 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2015 9:17 AM

Seriously?  Those are the only things you are aware of?  WTF are you smoking?  Play a game for crimes sake!  Then you can listen to every single player *** about how the camera keep switching views in Alt Shot on every player switch.  That's right, the freaking camera shows some weird reverse view (along with an incredibly annoying "whoosh" sound to really ruin your round), every time a new player is loaded to take his/her shot.

Some other great things about this latest update:

1. The chat text box loses focus continuously.  Used to be that if you had your cursor in the chat box, you could type.  But now it loses the focus on loading events and has to be re-targeted.

2. The meter and ball flight/roll is now suffering from massive stutter.  

pdb1:

WGTShamWow:

Issues We Are Aware Of:

-There is a small issue with the camera zoom not bringing up the correct camera. Selecting the desired camera view from the mini map will bring it up and this is something we are working on.

-We are still working on the flashing play now button. Some players (including myself) only have this happening when they have multiple WGT webpages open but others it is always showing. If you have this always showing, you can access the game client from this Link for the time being.

-There is an issue with the ball blinking on some shots. It doesn't seem to affect game play but we are working on it.

All the Best,
    WGTShamWow 

• ostfriedel
    2,050 Posts
    Sat, Aug 1 2015 9:36 AM

pdb1:

WGTShamWow:

Issues We Are Aware Of:

-There is a small issue with the camera zoom not bringing up the correct camera. Selecting the desired camera view from the mini map will bring it up and this is something we are working on.

-We are still working on the flashing play now button. Some players (including myself) only have this happening when they have multiple WGT webpages open but others it is always showing. If you have this always showing, you can access the game client from this Link for the time being.

-There is an issue with the ball blinking on some shots. It doesn't seem to affect game play but we are working on it.

All the Best,
    WGTShamWow 

Really issus Sham? Are you sure? I dont think so. Dont work to hard, I dont want to see you swet your shirts. Slow down, have a break and enjoy a cold beer or something you like. I am absolutely sure that all those problems are on our side. Like in every case like this, we just have to check our browsers, clean our caches, have a look at our flash-player-version, buy a new computer and some cc-pass, send a little prayer to the Flying Spaghettimonster, and everything will be ok.

I wish you all a nice weekend, relax and enjoy yourselfs, without doing too much.

(sarcasm included)

• ekevinscanlon
    3 Posts
    Tue, Aug 4 2015 6:48 AM

Hi,

I'm just back to the game after a bit of a hiatus.  Anyway, the last couple of weeks that I've played my bar won't engage when I hit it a second time and it has caused me to lose an inordinate amount of balls.  Now I have certainly have shanked a ball periodically during this time, but it has been a real problem.

Let me know what can be done to rectify please and perhaps you can send me a few sleeves of balls that I usually buy.

Thanks.

EKS

• Joshnosh
    548 Posts
    Wed, Aug 5 2015 7:26 AM

any news on the new callaway balls performing like starter balls? i cant play ready to gos till its fixed

• RBellerby
    511 Posts
    Wed, Aug 5 2015 7:47 AM

Oh no maybe  another  bug has risen its ugly head....when i select certain courses st andrew and merion for  example  i get the message

TOURNAMENT  NO LONGER ACTIVE

Please HELP ty

• Dubfore
    4,348 Posts
    Wed, Aug 5 2015 8:58 AM

The message box on my club's home page has been locked for over a week, any chance this might be fixed?

• RODY123
    376 Posts
    Wed, Aug 5 2015 10:45 AM

Hi I have got the same message today after i invited friends to play and they accepted and then I got the same message as you. For what its worth, I repoted this to WGT this afternoon so we will have to wait and see what happens,

Regards John

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Wed, Aug 5 2015 4:56 PM

ekevinscanlon:

Hi,

I'm just back to the game after a bit of a hiatus.  Anyway, the last couple of weeks that I've played my bar won't engage when I hit it a second time and it has caused me to lose an inordinate amount of balls.  Now I have certainly have shanked a ball periodically during this time, but it has been a real problem.

Let me know what can be done to rectify please and perhaps you can send me a few sleeves of balls that I usually buy.

Thanks.

EKS

I've been having that since last week myself.  1st T all is good, but next shot I have to take a "practice swing".  I thought it was just me.  Frustrating.

• uytyuyt
    51 Posts
    Sat, Aug 8 2015 1:48 PM

How about some free ball for all the restarts since the "fix"

RSS