Forums

Help › Forums

How to contact us and what to do in case of errors or bugs

Thu, Mar 14 2024 9:58 PM (1,186 replies)
  • mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Sun, Jul 12 2015 8:33 AM
    I don't think the mods play the game. If they did, they would see how messed up it is. JMHO.
  • borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Sun, Jul 12 2015 9:19 AM

mathia14:
    I don't think the mods play the game. If they did, they would see how messed up it is. JMHO.

You are quite wrong. Shoe doesn't play that much but does play. Icon plays almost every day under his original WGT account (Iconian). 

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Sun, Jul 12 2015 10:09 AM

borntobesting:

mathia14:

You are quite wrong. Shoe doesn't play that much but does play. Icon plays almost every day under his original WGT account (Iconian). 

Never seen him on & I'm on everyday

• clj1960
    1 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2015 12:45 PM

Since your last update I have not been able to right click my mouse and submit a problem. Right click option works and any website I go on but WGT"S. And the reverse views are really messed up as well. Please let me know when you will have these issues fixed. I know it's not my computer or internet connection or browser. I had a computer Technician check my computer out and he said there wasn't anything wrong with it and it was your website. I am running windows 8. By the way, can WGT reimburse me the 85.00 dollars the tech charged me to tell me there wasn't anything wrong with my computer.

Thanks

CLJ1960

• Megatron31
    28 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2015 2:34 PM

This is a glitch with the updates that were applied last night. They are awful! We need to undue this glitch. It's almost worth my quitting playing this game it's so bad

• fireman33
    2,692 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2015 7:40 PM

wow go back and undo what was done last night. what a big mess. no camera shot on most green. hard to hit a blind shot to the green and get on the green muss less get a make able putt

• WilliamRNewmanJr
    4,031 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2015 8:04 PM

I have to agree with all that is said on these so call "UPGRADES & UPDATES", Sorry excuse for these IT Teams you have. 

• Camera's was/is/are way off on certain Blind shots and greens shots
    • Balls not traveling like they use to do!
    • The Angles we have to slice or cut into the Winds, now winds not effecting the Ball Flight? [REDICULOUS!]

Really need to undo the Last updates, for it is TERRIBLE!

Also, when are you going to fix the glitches you guys did on allot of the Club Owners TOOLS to be able to efficiently run their clubs?

When are you guys gonna WAKE up and Realized you are Losing allot of Good Players over your STUPIDITY?

When Someone with AUTHORITY decides to come out and take on all these Questions like a Man/Woman, then is when we will see results!

Quit Hiding behind the Shirt-tails and stand up and admit you "SCREW UP!!!". Then is when things will go forward as better! Till then, I will not spend one more penny on this Game, till you all grow the H**L up and have the Balls to stand up before us all and decide to bring this game back to where it is suppose to be!!

I am very SURPRISE that USGA & PGA is still allowing you guys in when you are not very FAIR nor CORRECT on how the shots is/will be/has been played when you now got it so screw up, the poor balls doesn't react right!

Just my 2cents worth!

William

RSS