Forums

Help › Forums

How to contact us and what to do in case of errors or bugs

Thu, Mar 14 2024 9:58 PM (1,186 replies)
  • 59wish
    29 Posts
    Tue, Oct 25 2011 4:21 PM

I have played the hole that way quite often,esp. if wind in face and you have 250yds to go..u can play over to the 5th f-way,but use a 5/170 max,or it WILL go OB..

• spongebobsquarep
    13 Posts
    Tue, Oct 25 2011 4:26 PM

Putting gridlines should not be shut off when click on to putt. Gridlines should remain throughout the putting as an ongoing reference for how much power is needed for the lie: uphill, downhill, distance, etc.

Bob

• bittydog
    623 Posts
    Wed, Oct 26 2011 1:26 PM

spongebobsquarep:

Putting gridlines should not be shut off when click on to putt. 

If you click on "menu" on the main game screen and then options on the drop down menu you can turn on the grid view and it will always be displayed...

• KubzPL
    1 Posts
    Fri, Oct 28 2011 5:57 AM

Hi there, i can't play any tournament. I'm over 18 (25), but i might chose wrong date of birth. How can i change that? 

• jdawg39
    57 Posts
    Sat, Oct 29 2011 11:36 AM

2cd time i have posted this... I have an eagle that i made and saved the replay to my profile page. It never recorded on my stats. I sit possible that this can be fixed?...I know you guys are busy.. and its kinda minor... but it just seems to me that it would be an easy fix... but what do i know. Anyways hope you guys can help me out...thnks

• plim
    1,388 Posts
    Sat, Oct 29 2011 1:58 PM

jdawg39:

2cd time i have posted this... I have an eagle that i made and saved the replay to my profile page. It never recorded on my stats. I sit possible that this can be fixed?...I know you guys are busy.. and its kinda minor... but it just seems to me that it would be an easy fix... but what do i know. Anyways hope you guys can help me out...thnks

hi, if you didn't complete your round the eagle won't show in your stats this might be the reason it isn't showing up.

• michalla
    398 Posts
    Sun, Oct 30 2011 2:41 AM

KubzPL:

Hi there, i can't play any tournament. I'm over 18 (25), but i might chose wrong date of birth. How can i change that? 

write to  members@wgt.com 

• happyman51
    369 Posts
    Tue, Nov 1 2011 1:15 PM

When a new page comes up i plus many others keep getting a pop up to add on through comdo and google chrome.  I have contacted them and they report that is an error on your end.     Would you please look into this.   It says ---  An additional plug-in is required to display some elements on this page..  Install Plug in.

Problem plug in does not work.  After contacting Geek Buddy they say it is on your end.

• Ihatecheats
    298 Posts
    Fri, Nov 4 2011 11:18 AM

Fix the this is your last ball buy  now function FFS.

• meandmyputter
    608 Posts
    Fri, Nov 4 2011 12:31 PM

When a new page comes up i plus many others keep getting a pop up to add on through comdo and google chrome.  I have contacted them and they report that is an error on your end.     Would you please look into this.   It says ---  An additional plug-in is required to display some elements on this page..  Install Plug in.

Problem plug in does not work.  After contacting Geek Buddy they say it is on your end.

RSS