Forums

Help › Forums

How to contact us and what to do in case of errors or bugs

Thu, Mar 14 2024 9:58 PM (1,186 replies)
  • AlexBorgesjr
    1,296 Posts
    Thu, Sep 13 2018 4:32 PM

RLNDSY I had to leave for a year and I notice he nowhere to be found. worried about him, he was busy playin , some one has to know something.   sorry I know this not the place but. were worried.........     Alex

• Leslie124
    19 Posts
    Wed, Oct 17 2018 2:06 AM

Wow,

I can relate to this also...

All of a sudden I can't putt, chip, drive I can't  do anything right. I don't want to even play, cause I know I'm more then likely going to loose the game. This glitch or whatever you want to call it is affecting my performance.

• Bucgolf
    21 Posts
    Thu, Nov 29 2018 6:57 AM

The problem with wgt is they never give a straight answer, or it's our equipment that is the  problem. So lets see what this answer to my to question will be. You advertise that your game is the most life like game ok. I have play golf for many many years and I see things on this game that amaze me . Here is one of many problems this game has. I hit a tee shot, it lands on the green on a yellow grid slope with 100% back spin and the ball stay where it landed  and doesn't roll back down the hill! Another problem the grid shows a left to right break and it breaks right to left Way to many inconsistency!!!!

• pumpkin1313
    40 Posts
    Thu, Nov 29 2018 9:41 AM

Since WGT fixed "the glitch" my Premier Pass is as much use as a chocolate teapot.

You seem to be passing this off as an error "waiting to be fixed" but as others have pointed out their decision to renew their passes was based on the "custom and practice" that had existed for at least 18 months.

In the circumstances, I would like a full refund of the fee I paid for my last Premier Membership.

Get your act together or you will be hearing from my lawyers (Sue,Grabbitt & Runn of London).

Disappointed,

Paula (Pumpkin1313)

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Thu, Nov 29 2018 10:53 AM

Before suing transatlantic, you should read the T&Cs: After receiving credits, you're in WGTland, with virtually no rights.

Other than that, I can't see any damage, as there ain't no advantage of those badges in the first place.

• LadyCuby
    2 Posts
    Thu, Nov 29 2018 11:14 AM

Where did my clubs go, tied one free rental, lost 2 clubs and game does not let me replaced them. I am missing a driver and a wedge and the game does not let me play without those clubs. Game does not allow me to choose another club. I can not play. Arugh!!!!!!!!

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Thu, Nov 29 2018 1:03 PM

Apparently, you've solved the problem by the time of this post.

Happy greetings, and have fun!

• BHenke2
    397 Posts
    Thu, Nov 29 2018 2:08 PM

pumpkin1313:

In the circumstances, I would like a full refund of the fee I paid for my last Premier Membership.

Get your act together or you will be hearing from my lawyers (Sue,Grabbitt & Runn of London).

This is laughable at best. I am pretty sure your Premier Pass does exactly as advertised unless one of the following items is not working which I highly doubt.

-Double XP for all games played (including country club XP when using a pass)
    -Carry up to 4 country club passes at a time
    -4-hour country club pass generation
    -48-hour rentals for clubs
    -Free green fees (WGT.com)
    -A free daily scratcher (WGT Golf Mobile)
    -Lasts for 12 months

RSS