Forums

Help › Forums

new courses

Mon, Jan 15 2018 6:44 PM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • newmanj2892
    17 Posts
    Fri, Jan 12 2018 1:36 PM

i sure hope all the money wgt makes they can fork out some new courses soon, or just make some of the ctth courses full 18 if anybodys like me the old courses sure do get old lol

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Fri, Jan 12 2018 4:37 PM

Some day you might be one of them old timmers driving the golf cart around here in WGT land with the left bblinker on .

OPY 

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Fri, Jan 12 2018 5:57 PM

newmanj2892:
    i sure hope all the money wgt makes they can fork out some new courses soon, or just make some of the ctth courses full 18 if anybodys like me the old courses sure do get old lol

After you've tiered up some more, they get interesting again. That's especially true at Legend tier. 

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Fri, Jan 12 2018 7:16 PM

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Sat, Jan 13 2018 3:38 AM

It always amuses me when a player who only plays 5 or 6 of the 19 stroke play courses we have says it gets old playing the same courses all the time., It might not get so old if they played the other 12 or 13 courses even once in a while.  Granted Cabo and Whistler usually aren't free to play but they are there. 

• harrybr549
    470 Posts
    Sat, Jan 13 2018 7:46 AM

you got  to be a joke just started on Aug 2017 

• bob2putt
    1,243 Posts
    Sat, Jan 13 2018 2:00 PM
    Don't hold your breath too long. There are so many challenging and beautiful courses world wide that Top Golf should try to make a deal with but nothing materializes. That being said, I would be happy in the mean while to just experience varied pin placements on the courses we have now. These are huge greens yet each one only seems to have one or two hole locations. Bob
  • PSUTOM
    188 Posts
    Sat, Jan 13 2018 4:19 PM

He seems to be a legitimate WGT golfer, and is only asking why not more. I don't see a problem with his request. Good luck to the OP.

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Sat, Jan 13 2018 4:58 PM

@ PSUTOM

But I think the point stands: the person really hasn't played enough to argue that the courses have gotten "old." He hasn't even experienced the full extent of the courses that we currently have (IMO). 

In other words, I think there's a huge difference in playing the courses from the back tees. Just stand on St. Andrews, 17th hole with a headwind. The hole looks a lot different than from any of those shorter tees. :-) 

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Sun, Jan 14 2018 8:21 AM

Robert1893:

Just stand on St. Andrews, 17th hole with a headwind. The hole looks a lot different than from any of those shorter tees. :-) 

Or Kiawah #13, a hundred yards longer from the tips.  The whole course becomes a different ball game once you reach legend but that hole stands out.

I'm trying to be nice so won't mention how idiotic it is to assume to know the courses so quickly.  Know them so well to feel justified in demanding more courses, courses that will also be mastered within a few days.

If only grammar and punctuation could be mastered as quickly.......

• PAGES
RSS