Forums

Help › Forums

Disconnections

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jan 12 2018 7:29 PM (4 replies)
  • Artie522
    25 Posts
    Fri, Jan 12 2018 10:48 AM

I was disconnected in two separate match play games that I was winning, and received losses because of WGT error messages along with the disconnections on WGT's part. Not another dime. Between meter issues, disconnections due to WGT not the user, I won't spend any more money here. I'm heading out now for a game system and some good golf games. Thanks.

• Chaz77
    4 Posts
    Fri, Jan 12 2018 12:48 PM

I have been having the same problems in the middle of tournaments and everything else. This is unacceptable. Get it fixed or people will go elsewhere.

• Chaz77
    4 Posts
    Fri, Jan 12 2018 1:08 PM

Update! Just tried again and you guessed it, right in the middle of a swing, disconnected. I don't know what is happening at your company but come on. This is a great web site but things like this are not conducive to attracting or retaining customers. I've played this site for years and I know you are better than this. I'll try again in a few days but I'm done for a while. You might want to find a way to reward your most loyal players once you get this done.

• JMC28
    1 Posts
    Fri, Jan 12 2018 7:29 PM

Totally agree its been happening all week for me now CLOSED DUE TO FROST !!!.I had to enter, https://www.wgt.com/gameclient to get back into the game.Now iv'e been hit with a average completion rate, NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

• Ramsons202
    25 Posts
    Sat, Jan 13 2018 4:32 AM

haveing same isues as other players with discomecking all the mother fucker time great game game an also i know i didnt purjst balls but they sure work good no iuses ther but if thers a hack add some coin too my acount lol look into this  matter discopnkion probs thx again need some good blls also if ya can help out again keep upp the great work

RSS