Forums

Help › Forums

Dear WGT

Tue, Jan 16 2018 5:56 PM (26 replies)
  • Rakassan
    100 Posts
    Thu, Jan 11 2018 6:30 PM

I'm not sure if you guys and gals realize it but club clashes ruin the game for everyone not playing in them...which is basically 3 clubs going for useless prices.  What the clashes do is take people out of the game so all us other players can't find a match.  When we do find a match the game runs slow and glitches, I would glady pay you whatever per month just to let us play and not have these clashes, I can't be the only one that feels this way...

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Sat, Jan 13 2018 3:22 AM

Since almost none of the members of my country club play in the clashes, they make the same effort to play in multi player games while the clashes are on as they do when there is no clash. Multi player games are the reason many people join clubs. I have no idea where your Redneck Nation friends go when a clash starts, but perhaps you should ask them.

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Sat, Jan 13 2018 6:27 AM

Rakassan:
    I would glady pay you whatever per month just to let us play and not have these clashes, I can't be the only one that feels this way...

While that may be true, I would guess that there are just as many (if not a lot more) who would not want to pay any monthly fee. 

What would your response to them be? 

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Sat, Jan 13 2018 7:46 AM

Robert1893:

Rakassan:
    I would glady pay you whatever per month just to let us play and not have these clashes, I can't be the only one that feels this way...

While that may be true, I would guess that there are just as many (if not a lot more) who would not want to pay any monthly fee. 

What would your response to them be? 

@Robert +1 Im not paying any money to play now . So why would I want to pay for this ? I also dont play in the clashes and could care less about them .There are many of us who dont care for the clashes but we arent going to throw our wallets at WGT to stop them .

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sat, Jan 13 2018 8:20 AM

WGT has to many problems right now to bring it out of beta.

I would not pay it for the game right now. I love this game as entertainment, but we always have issues that need to be fixed. 

• Borat74
    2,789 Posts
    Sat, Jan 13 2018 1:38 PM

Played this game for 6 years now Paul and when the clashes are on i mainly use mobile,coz its still smooth and PC plays crap,its plain and simple unless you play both platforms then you dont know????

• bob2putt
    1,243 Posts
    Sat, Jan 13 2018 1:47 PM
    I concur, I don,t play in any clash and maybe 2 or 3 out of my club of 150 members play in them. They ruin the game for pc users and serve very little purpose. I vote to do away with them. Bob
  • claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Sat, Jan 13 2018 2:50 PM
    While the clash was on I played three MP games and was disconnected each game at least twice, skins once and an rg. Today, after the clash I played one MP so far and everything was fine. It is the clash causing whatever bug it is!! Are they going to fix it? NO! Does it really matter? Not really! You can't take a 3rd grade educated engineer and fix much anything!
RSS