Forums

Help › Forums

Amazon Fire tab

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jan 11 2018 7:32 AM (3 replies)
  • rory0416
    131 Posts
    Tue, Jan 9 2018 5:18 PM

Hi everyone I was wondering if anyone reading this can help me. I am fully aware that the free video credits can not be watched if you do not have an up to date device. A few weeks ago I bought myself the Amazon 8 HD Fire tablet mainly to play wgt golf as my old tablet gave up the ghost on me. The problem with the device was it was faulty and had to be replaced however I was able to watch the free credit videos on this device. When I received my replacement tablet it was not the same one it was the Amazon 7 Fire tablet the only difference being it was slightly smaller and did not contain the word HD in its description. The fire 7 I am unable to watch free videos for credits does anyone know why this and what the difference is please??

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Wed, Jan 10 2018 8:16 AM

I have both tablets. Played on the 7 for 4-5 months then switched to the 8.  Although my 7 is HD.

anyway. what message are you getting?

Video unavailable?  

many times iOS and android based systems get different videos and sometimes  they just don't have any to send out. Or they also started capping how many views you could do about 6 months ago. 

• Next260
    2,194 Posts
    Wed, Jan 10 2018 4:29 PM

If you're looking for the carousel , it's gone

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Thu, Jan 11 2018 7:32 AM

Next260:

If you're looking for the carousel , it's gone

Carousel wasn't on tablet. that was a PC thing.

RSS