Forums

Help › Forums

Awards bug

Tue, Jun 26 2018 3:07 PM (38 replies)
  • Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Thu, Jan 11 2018 8:03 AM

The Georgians voices are not heard,  their pocket books are!  Money speaks louder than words.  If another club spent more money consistantly, the Georgians wouldn't be part of this conversation.  

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Thu, Jan 11 2018 9:08 AM

pdb1:

CLASHers play dozens of rounds per player per day . With a pass purchase for every round . Ball purchases all day long . And speed boost purchases every couple of hours .

This event is mega times more productive than everything prior times 10 .

..and there's "no chance YOU, could prove that" !!

Amazing how when ppl point out your errors ( which are usually announced with such confidence and bombastic aplomb )..

..that you just dismiss it and carry on regardless, on a different tack. ;-/

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Thu, Jan 11 2018 9:11 AM

They don't have to speak out, and they don't have to use leverage.  If it's not broke, you don't try to fix it, and to them, it's not broke. The clubs that come in 2nd or 3rd, are their opinions heard?  Collectively, all the cash spent by the rest of the other clubs, has to be a huge amount compared to the no.1 club, if what your saying is true, then who has the leverage? 

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Thu, Jan 11 2018 12:01 PM

twinponds169:

donsprintr:
    I wouldn't want all the diamond this and that awarded to me by a glitch in the system ... I'd rather achieve them through my own game play.

You already did get them through your own game play. The glitch only gives you awards that you have already earned.You just get all the extra xp points for them again. There is no harm, no foul there, you don't need the xp's and neither does your club.Custom courses don't even affect your average, they give you nothing you have not already earned, just fun, and you have earned that as well.

donsprintr:
    I'll avoid custom courses like the plague ..

I think that would take some fun away Don, no reason to do that. Custom courses can add some fun. Even if you just take one course, say Beth or Kia, and you just completely mix all the holes up, or play it backwards from 18 to 1. Just adds a little variety to the mundane that the same old 11 courses can be after many rounds. Make your own Best Of Par 5's or Best of Hardest, Best Finishing Holes, etc. It adds a little spice and keeps the game interesting. Comes in handy sometimes.

Have fun out there!

Oh ok ... I thought it gave you something you didn't already have ... I misunderstood.

• twinponds169
    3,004 Posts
    Thu, Jan 11 2018 12:09 PM

donsprintr:
    Oh ok ... I thought it gave you something you didn't already have ... I misunderstood

Always better to be misunderstood than misinformed.

United States
    18,102 Posts
    01-10-2018 8:44 PM

See now that you are informed . You have a choice .

• twinponds169
    3,004 Posts
    Thu, Jan 11 2018 12:10 PM

alcaucin:

..and there's "no chance YOU, could prove that" !!

Amazing how when ppl point out your errors ( which are usually announced with such confidence and bombastic aplomb )..

..that you just dismiss it and carry on regardless, on a different tack. ;-/

+1000

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Mon, Jan 15 2018 6:56 AM

pdb1:
    There wouldn't be anyway to make them count either . There is an infinite number of possibilities and combinations . That to try and start entering those endless combinations into the WGT Automated Tournament verifier and generator . would surely quickly overload it and it would blow it sky high .

Not really true. Would be easy to standardize.

SCORE/Par of the Custom Course  * 36 = Adjusted Score.

Put in a separate column for each round that shows both.  Use adjusted score in the average calculation.

They already do something similar for 9 holes they just don't show the adjusted score.

It's not any harder to to use a 36/New par of course multiplier than it is to multiply by 2.

RSS