Forums

Help › Forums

Awards bug

Tue, Jun 26 2018 3:07 PM (38 replies)
  • ballisticman
    19 Posts
    Sun, Jan 7 2018 2:21 PM

Many of my awards are missing, Round and Round for one and now when I play the game awards like diamond down the drain, diamond pars made which I won a long time ago are popping up please fix this as it is annoying.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Mon, Jan 8 2018 1:42 AM

ballisticman:
    now when I play the game awards like diamond down the drain, diamond pars made which I won a long time ago are popping up please fix this as it is annoying.

You get them after playing a Custom course then a RR....

You're getting all the extra XPs. stop moaning and Search --> next time :0

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Mon, Jan 8 2018 3:34 AM

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Mon, Jan 8 2018 5:00 AM

• twinponds169
    3,004 Posts
    Mon, Jan 8 2018 5:46 AM

TopShelf2010:
    It will not get fixed as the glitch provides extra XP's for players when used properly.

Yes, and if used properly, what it really provides is probably more revenue to WGT than the Clash provides them. Many more ball hits and quicker elevation to higher levels and tiers which means a need for more expensive clubs as you go. Definitely an intentional glitch.

• twinponds169
    3,004 Posts
    Mon, Jan 8 2018 5:50 AM

TopShelf2010:
    Can someone please shed some light on this?

Don, was the Resh tourney you played in your club just before the weekly 9-Hole played on a Custom Course? When you play a round on a custom course in your club, the awards will show up on your next solo play stroke game. Does not matter where or when or what type of solo play stroke game it is. You can even go play alts for 3 days and then play a stroke game, the awards from that custom course round 3 days ago will still be there when you eventually play a stroke game again.

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Mon, Jan 8 2018 6:06 AM

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Mon, Jan 8 2018 7:54 AM

Haven't done any math (maybe alosso could do that for us!  :) ), but I'm of the mind that WGT would make more doh the longer it took to level up.

Can't see how not fixing this bug is better for their bottom line.  People are still buying balls whether they are taking advantage of the glitch or not..

RSS