Forums

Help › Forums

Not getting credits

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jan 21 2018 10:51 PM (5 replies)
  • weejockpopeye
    6 Posts
    Sun, Jan 7 2018 8:33 AM

Playing the game on android and I'm saving up credits for new clubs by watching videos but on several occasions wgt have failed to give me credits after watching a video, in the last day or so I reckon I have been out of about 75-80 credits. I completed watching the videos and bit pressed any 'skip' buttons. Anyone got any suggestions?

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Sun, Jan 7 2018 11:14 AM

weejockpopeye:

Playing the game on android and I'm saving up credits for new clubs by watching videos but on several occasions wgt have failed to give me credits after watching a video, in the last day or so I reckon I have been out of about 75-80 credits. I completed watching the videos and bit pressed any 'skip' buttons. Anyone got any suggestions?

WGT has no control over the videos or any other offers . You have to go through the ad sponsor to resolve the problem . Look on the video page for the "Support " tab and use it to contact them .

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Sun, Jan 7 2018 11:24 AM

This happens from time to time. The mobile device video credits come from Fyber. They are notoriously unresponsive to any communication.

About the only suggestion I could make would be that it may be app related. Uninstall/reinstall might work.

Good luck.

• Zetze
    29 Posts
    Wed, Jan 17 2018 3:15 PM

Same problem here :( Can‘t get nearly 16 credits a day because of „error- not abailable- try later“ return.

Makes me crazy! 

The Replay from Wgt : Send your Problem to Fyper

Replay Fyper :

Dear Fyber user, 

You have received this email because you had notified us about an issue with one of our offers, either a technical error, either you are missing your credits.
    • Technical error: Please send us (1) your Fyber UserID and (2) a screenshot of the experienced error. Based on this information, we'll run a tech investigation. 
    • Missing credits: Please go to the "Fyber" section in your app/game and follow the below steps, for each offer separately:

• Please go to the "Fyber" section in your app/game (the offerwall, where you found the offer first)
      • Click on "Support" button bottom left
      • Hit the “Report problem” link of the problematic offer
      • Submit the request and make sure to attach the offer completion proof when replying to our first email your received for this report.
    Important information: If you have already submitted a support issue through the above process, please reply to the generated email. Please make sure you always check your "Spam" folder afterwards.

We want to let you know we're looking into each complaint thoroughly, therefore sometimes the investigations can last more than 48 hours. This mailbox is not monitored during weekends!

Thanks in advance for your understanding.

Best regards, 

Fyber Customer Support
    --
    Fyber –  www.fyber.com

So, nobody can or want me to help there
  • alosso
    21,032 Posts
    Sat, Jan 20 2018 10:41 PM

Zetze:
    Can‘t get nearly 16 credits a day because of „error- not abailable- try later“ return.

Makes me crazy!

One credit per hour, and NOT to get it, would make me crazy, too. So, why expose you to insanity?

Sad fact is that, outside of USA, CAN and AUS, credits are very scarce - IMHO, it's not worth the hassle.

I rather invest real money in my leisure and recreation here - it's far less expansive than other things like real golf or a night in town. For those who can't work, there's always the free option with Starter balls.

For a start, exchange the RZN Platinum balls with Tour-SD - saves you 90% of running expenses!

Zetze:
    So, nobody can or want me to help there
    Yes, nobody can :(

• Zetze
    29 Posts
    Sun, Jan 21 2018 10:51 PM

Thank you for your help, @Alosso

RSS