Forums

Help › Forums

9th Year Bash

Tue, Feb 6 2018 3:56 PM (116 replies)
  • frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sun, Jan 7 2018 2:46 PM

This sound like  une belle aventure :)   i am in   mon ami OPY.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sun, Jan 7 2018 5:42 PM

Adding to the prizes . I have something Xtra special for fore one of you players that are also in the 9th year or better .

Here is a hint ,,  It is a " Real " off ding putter ,, It is old and have had it fore 35/40 years now .  

OPY

UPDATE ,, you do not have to be a 9 year member to win said putter , But you will have to PM me your address of Friend me if you are not so you can .

• yobooya
    899 Posts
    Sun, Jan 7 2018 5:53 PM

Well boss, I'm anxious to see what you have planned! Might give me some ideas for next year when I reach the exalted 9th....lookin' forward to see some of the old folks.....are you providing motorized transport!?

Yo

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sun, Jan 7 2018 6:00 PM

yobooya:

Well boss, I'm anxious to see what you have planned! Might give me some ideas for next year when I reach the exalted 9th....lookin' forward to see some of the old folks.....are you providing motorized transport!?

Yo

Still working on that , Walkers with yellow Tenniss balls from the lost and found & resale WGT store is a start .

But the Early bird Special for dinner at the clubhouse is creamed chicken with green peas on Toast .

OPY

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Jan 8 2018 11:29 AM

My goodness your opness, I can't wait to post a 30 over and enjoy that great spread. Sounds like a time I just can't miss. Just hope I'm not back at Mohawk carpets and don't get the chance.

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Mon, Jan 8 2018 1:38 PM

Dang, this is shapin' up nicely, we even got ol' Squirrelnutz in the roster now, Yo, Frapp,YJ, not to mention a few others, gonna be like an effin' reunion ! I'll send a memo to Yance an' Paulton.

Doc :)

• amateur4sure
    2,195 Posts
    Mon, Jan 8 2018 3:11 PM

Would love to Opy if you will allow.. :-)

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Mon, Jan 8 2018 4:14 PM

amateur4sure:

Would love to Opy if you will allow.. :-)

You are more that welcome to join in , And Please do . Spread the word its open to all the good boys and girls here in WGT land 

OPY 

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Mon, Jan 8 2018 8:22 PM

My ;9th anniversary is in October so count me in

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Tue, Jan 9 2018 4:44 AM

Looking forward to playing this.  I just hit 8 years back on 4 December.

Haven't been around too much lately so hopefully I don't miss out on the fun. Work, school and having daughters and then there's that darn honey-do list that seems to grow exponentially LOL.

RSS