Forums

Help › Forums

9th Year Bash

Tue, Feb 6 2018 3:56 PM (116 replies)
  • yobooya
    899 Posts
    Thu, Jan 25 2018 5:39 AM

With much pride, I've turned in a sterling 43, with a very nice 5 putt on the first par 3! Thanks for a fun time Opy, enjoyed havin' Becky drag my bag for me and the twins runnin' for beer! Both carts were out, so I had to rest every other shot.  All in all, a memorable experience!

Yo 

• patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Fri, Jan 26 2018 8:17 PM

Nice Work Opy! I'll definitely make it next time...you rock :)))

• mystry78
    880 Posts
    Sat, Jan 27 2018 8:11 AM

In with a 33 in my very first uel round, no restarts.

This was a blast Opy, thanks and congrats!

Frank

• amateur4sure
    2,195 Posts
    Sat, Jan 27 2018 9:18 AM

Well Opy that was a blast and a half, I went round last night and am currently laying in 482nd place with my 35 lol

I decided to go out with cheapo balls for the heck of it oh boy I may have to go around again :-)

Great spin and fun Opy.. Thanks a lot mate for putting this on..!

Chris

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sat, Jan 27 2018 2:41 PM

YankeeJim:

alcaucin:

YankeeJim:
    Unfortunately it's UELs Unlimited.

FIFY Jim ;-)

That's how you fix it for your view, Andy.  I couldn't care less that it's unlimited

Well I'm not in the habit of posting someone else's viewpoint Jim..

( Only telling them what they Should have )  ;-)))

Sorry Ope..I just refuse to do unlimited play ;-/

Thanks for hosting this event bud and disperse 2000 credits as u see fit..

Maybe to some members on the 3rd o 4th page ?

Let's hope we ALL have many more years here...

Andy

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Jan 29 2018 10:29 AM

I'm with you Andy. I shot one round and left it there. It was a hoot and I truly hope all had fun. Thank you Opyness.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, Feb 1 2018 4:23 PM

Update ,,  Sorry all ,, bin down with the flu .. 

Random names have been picked from the hat ,  I have sent  PM,s to said winners for the 3 prizes , I will need a address to send your prize to .  If a said player does not want to give me a address another player will be picked from the hat .

Thank you all for joining in for a game with me on my 9th year here in WGT land . 

Thank you to the Team at WGT for the help setting up this game for all to play. 

OPY .

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, Feb 1 2018 4:48 PM

Thank you Sir . hat pick #1  I am glad you had fun with the OPY,s  9th year bash . I will be more than happy to pass on the prize and pick another name from the hat .

OPY 

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, Feb 1 2018 4:59 PM

And the same to you ,  hat pick #2 , it was a fun set up twisted as it was , That was the plan , I am glad you had fun and hope to see you next year .  Another name will be be picked from the hat .

OPY 

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, Feb 1 2018 5:12 PM

Edit ..  The 3 winners names will be put into a blender .  The  Prizes are packed and ready for shipping ,  It will be a random who gets what . 

OPY 

RSS