Help › Forums

End Of Game Chat

Sat, Jul 30 2022 5:36 AM (105 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Mon, Apr 30 2018 5:06 PM

Dear

drmoose:
    Mr. nice Moose ! I hereby challenge any and all programmers', moderators'  an' WGT / Topgolf employees, who play this game to an " Avatar War ".

I here and now will put on my Mr July Avatar gifted to me by Andyson and call out Icon in his Tutu " or what ever " . 

Avatar war Btchs ,,,,    Bring it Icon .

End of Game chat !

OPY 

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Mon, Apr 30 2018 5:19 PM

I will sit here and look for your reply in the roll  I read  that the guards supply me with .

And work the " cross gridd puzzle " , As I thinking my chances of finding a sign on the 9th or the 8th next to base camp will pay off .

OPY 

• drmoose
    3,531 Posts
    Tue, May 1 2018 5:18 AM

Sorry for the delay folks, but, after two attempts to post this by editing my last message that apparently ran afoul of the cyber police, here is this months. Once again , I encourage you all to forward this to members@worldgolftour.com , that we may have our beloved end of game chat returned to us.

Doc:)

To: members@worldgolftour.com

Alright youse guys, me an' the boys decided you've been a lil' lackadaisical in your approach to fixin' the end of game chat, despite its' great importance in the ecological balance of the entire planet, I'm afraid youse left us no choice. We know where your avatars live, an' from this day forth we will ( how shall we say ? ) resort to any means necessary to achieve our objective. Restore end of game chat, or, be prepared to face the consequences !

Respectfully,

Your members

• ScottHope
    10,006 Posts
    Tue, May 1 2018 5:36 AM

Signed, sealed and delivered Doc. ; )

May's Email

• drmoose
    3,531 Posts
    Tue, May 1 2018 6:05 AM

Thanks Scott, I'm not expectin' much resistance on their part, but, just make sure to stay safe out there, this could get a lil' messy.

Doc :)

• ScottHope
    10,006 Posts
    Tue, May 1 2018 9:34 AM

I've got my apron on standby Doc, lol.  ; )

• drmoose
    3,531 Posts
    Wed, May 2 2018 1:39 PM

Bump

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Thu, May 3 2018 6:29 PM

Done Doc.

• terencehill3
    978 Posts
    Sun, May 13 2018 6:56 PM

each club should have a live chat box on there home page -- this is very simple to set up -- the programmers should just ask arena net ( guildwars2 ) programmers to help them

this is really pathetic that this has not been implemented yet

• drmoose
    3,531 Posts
    Fri, Jun 1 2018 9:59 AM

My fellow WGT'ers,

June marks the halfway point in my year long campaign to have "end of game chat" reinstated. A feature we all knew and loved , until it was abruptly taken from us before its' time. i come here before you now, not to mourn the passing of our beloved "end of game chat", but to celibrate the selfless contributions it brought to us all in enhancing our enjoyment of this wonderful game.

It is my sincere hope, my brothers and sisters, that you too will join me in this crusade for the resurrection of " end of game chat " that we may once again cast the darkness aside, and play in the light of its' righteousness.

All hail " end of game chat " !

Note: In lieu of flowers , please copy paste and forward the following message to members @worldgolftour.com

Doc ;)

To ; members @worldgolftour.com

Please join us in prayer that we may once again be imbued with the spirit  of " end of game chat " which fosters the devine interaction of our fellow brothers and sisters in this most righteous of games, WGT. Amen

Sincerely,

Your Members

RSS