Forums

Help › Forums

End Of Game Chat

Sat, Jul 30 2022 5:36 AM (105 replies)
  • ScottHope
    10,012 Posts
    Sun, Mar 4 2018 5:12 AM

Oops, my fault Doc. In my attempts to help I've overlooked the fact that it is one of those videos with an ID that doesn't work here in the forum. (More info HERE if you're interested).

You'll just have to make do with a link to the video or find another copy of it on YouTube and hope that the video ID doesn't begin with an a,c,h,t,v or w (upper or lowercase).  ; )

P.S. Just had a quick look on YT and there are other copies of that vid, so you should be able to get one with an ID that works.

• drmoose
    3,531 Posts
    Sun, Mar 4 2018 6:32 AM

Thanks Scott, I'll try & find one that works.

Doc :)

• drmoose
    3,531 Posts
    Sun, Apr 1 2018 7:25 AM

Dear members@worldgolftour.com.

In our fourth installment of please fix the end of game chat, I am going to appeal to your greater humanitarian instincts. 

Please, in the name of humanity, I humbly ask WGT to reappraise this important issue, as the current state of affairs is causing social unrest of epic proportions. Interviews with random individuals indicate an ever growing plethora of disorders directly attributable to not reinstating end of game chat. Indeed, at this juncture, it would appear a variety of doomsday scenarios may accurately describe our very futures, should this situation not be rectified as soon as is possible.

Sincerely,

Your members.

P.S. Please pay no attention to todays' date in consideration of the veracity of this missive.

Once again, my fellow WGT'ers, I encourage you all, en masse, to copy, paste, and forward the above appeal to: members@worldgolftour.com

Thank you,

• ScottHope
    10,012 Posts
    Mon, Apr 2 2018 5:05 AM

I think that might be members@worldgolftour.com Doc.

But copy number two has been signed, sealed and delivered. ; )

April's Email

• drmoose
    3,531 Posts
    Mon, Apr 2 2018 6:36 AM

Good catch Scott, thanks for keepin' an eye on things.

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Tue, Apr 3 2018 4:23 PM

drmoose:
    Once again, my fellow WGT'ers, I encourage you all, en masse, to copy, paste, and forward the above appeal to: members@worldgolftour.com

Done.

• whooshdangit
    1,246 Posts
    Tue, Apr 3 2018 11:16 PM

drmoose:

Interviews with random individuals indicate an ever growing plethora of disorders directly attributable to not reinstating end of game chat.

.. tongue swollen dangerously, difficult to get beer past

sent

..gasp

• drmoose
    3,531 Posts
    Wed, Apr 4 2018 4:06 AM

That's the spirit , fellers. My thanks to all.

Doc ;)

• terencehill3
    978 Posts
    Sun, Apr 8 2018 5:42 AM

why can the programmers not ask arena net (guildwars2) programmers to help setting up a real time chat box for clubs ?

• drmoose
    3,531 Posts
    Mon, Apr 30 2018 1:12 PM

Well, my fellow WGT'ers, does anybody know what time it is ? That's right ! You in the forth row of this stadium, filled to capacity with people who wish to see the " end of game chat " reinstated ! This means it's time for the fifth installment of my relentless, " do or die", twelve month campaign, an', I think it's time to take it up a notch.

To recap, for the past four months, I have resorted to pleading to their greater humanitarian instincts, using bananas as motivation ( colored text ), pointing out the health benefits of said "end of game chat " reinstatement , whining, cajoling, an' some minor begging.

Well, no more Mr. nice Moose ! I hereby challenge any and all programmers', moderators'  an' WGT / Topgolf employees, who play this game to an " Avatar War ". Let it be known that it's now open season on their avatars, until this issue is resolved. Street golf rules ( which means there ain't any ). Maybe, with a little properly applied motivation, we can reclaim this once great feature, that has sadly been replaced by more mindless gimmicks.

Actual letter to members@worldgolftour.com , to follow.

RSS