Forums

Help › Forums

ugly sweater

Wed, Dec 27 2017 12:39 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • mbmdvm
    15 Posts
    Thu, Dec 21 2017 6:07 PM

Where do you find the ugly sweater and snowman head and cool hat. Can't find them in the Pro shop.  Something coming or did I miss it, like buying $20 and getting free sleeve of balls

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Fri, Dec 22 2017 4:23 AM

Did you try mobile? They are only available there, thankfully.

• Roquiey
    75 Posts
    Fri, Dec 22 2017 5:41 PM

That sucks......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanted to get an ugly sweater........  lol

• el3n1
    4,494 Posts
    Mon, Dec 25 2017 8:41 AM

I wrote customer support, because I accessed mobile and logged out and logged back in and it still does not show you how to receive the "ugly sweater offer".  

I am still waiting anyway, so who knows.  I don't expect a response since it is Christmas afterall, but takes away from the free present if you can't even get it.  : (

• BushcraftOnFire
    3,325 Posts
    Mon, Dec 25 2017 10:00 PM

If they are only available on mobile.. why are we getting notifications on the desktop about it?

D

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Mon, Dec 25 2017 10:13 PM

I play on the mobiles,  I also received the memo from wgt on the free sweater for today.  It wasn't free, couldn't find it anywhere, except in pro shop for 700 credits.  Probably another glitch, but alas the 25th has come and gone, and she is the sweater promotion.  Maybe next year?  

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Tue, Dec 26 2017 3:51 AM

BushcraftOnFire:

If they are only available on mobile.. why are we getting notifications on the desktop about it?

D

Good point!!!!!  I was wondering the same thing.

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Tue, Dec 26 2017 6:41 AM

Perhaps WGT is trying to tell mobile players they are important. Might also be telling PC players that the game is moving to mobile.

Then again, I hope I never get an ugly sweater, even a free one from WGT. I certainly wouldn't wear one on the courses that WGT has. Would just not look right with my kilt.

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Tue, Dec 26 2017 6:52 AM

Waiting for my sweater, methinks that they may have prepared the announcement and then went into holidays without enacting the gifting(?) Then, we'd have to wait until business gets back to normal - or until we forget...

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Wed, Dec 27 2017 12:34 AM

mathia14:

BushcraftOnFire:

D

Good point!!!!!  I was wondering the same thing.

Because there is no news page on mobile and all news for either mobile or web version is put on the web version news page.

• PAGES
RSS