skip nav

Forums

Gold Max Ball Specs

Mon, Dec 31 2018 7:46 PM by alanti. 14 replies.
  • HackWilson1930 United States
    1,222 Posts
    Fri, Dec 28 2018 5:14 AM

If you were going to make a purchase of 2000 credits and got a sleeve of balls, you could think of the balls as a "free" rental. Nothing says that you have to purchase more of those particular balls but you still got to try them. No other way to try balls with a 5 meter speed without paying for them. Guess that is why so many of us enjoy those free club rental weekends.

Digg
    Delicious
  • TopShelf2010 United States
    8,635 Posts
    Fri, Dec 28 2018 5:42 AM

HackWilson1930:

If you were going to make a purchase of 2000 credits and got a sleeve of balls, you could think of the balls as a "free" rental. Nothing says that you have to purchase more of those particular balls but you still got to try them. No other way to try balls with a 5 meter speed without paying for them. Guess that is why so many of us enjoy those free club rental weekends.

Valid point. The thought never occurred to me.

Well done

Don

Digg
    Delicious
  • gherkinhead1 Australia
    188 Posts
    Sat, Dec 29 2018 3:39 PM

BHenke2:

Anybody happen to know what the specifications are on the Gold Max Vapor balls that WGT is giving away if you purchase 2000 credits in the next day are? I know they are not available in the pro shop but I figured someone might have purchased 2000 credits already to get these and knows what they are. Thanks. 

Brent

NO SPIN repeat NO SPIN,   I purchased  2000 credits for the ball and used it once and will never again use it - (maybe for blitz)

Digg
    Delicious
  • Carguysurfer United States
    226 Posts
    Sun, Dec 30 2018 12:10 PM

I wondered where the specs were also.  Then I read they mentioned they are not available in the pro shop.  I figured they MUST be good if they were that exclusive. WRONG!  Now I see why they didn't show the specs! No ANYTHING except 5 meter!  I feel ripped off but what am I to do?  Nothing.  I'm using them and never again. Thing WGT OWES ME!

(Wish I had read the posts before I purchased them.  They are NOT free!)

Carguysurfer

Digg
    Delicious
  • alanti Australia
    10,406 Posts
    Mon, Dec 31 2018 7:46 PM

Carguysurfer:
    I feel ripped off but what am I to do?  Nothing.  I'm using them and never again. Thing WGT OWES ME!

Ditto....totally ripped off......after all, they cost me nothing and give me a slow meter.....I want my money back....but only after I have used the sleeve......oh and I want to keep the credits  I bought as I can buy other things....

Digg
    Delicious
RSS