Forums

Help › Forums

Lost bag - help please

Thu, Dec 21 2017 5:43 AM (9 replies)
  • Blonde927
    3 Posts
    Wed, Dec 20 2017 7:05 AM

Hello - After finishing a round yesterday with a friend, I got a second invite from that same friend to play another round. Suddenly, I had equipment issues because my bag was gone. Any ideas? Does equipment disappear after a while? I'm nearly positive I had the 'starter' bag. 

Thanks!

L

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Dec 20 2017 10:39 AM

Blonde927:
    I'm nearly positive I had the 'starter' bag. 

Are you sure? Bags are for purchasing so unless you bought one, WGT doesn't give you one. I've never heard of a starter bag.

At any rate, when you edit your equipment there's a bag tab. If you have one to equip that's where it will be. Drag it to the left and save it.  :-)

• Blonde927
    3 Posts
    Wed, Dec 20 2017 11:59 AM

Maybe I never had one to begin with but I can't play now because I don't have one. There's not one in my equipment list (the bag tab). Is there a level you get to that requires a bag? 

Thanks again!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Dec 20 2017 2:38 PM

Blonde927:
    Is there a level you get to that requires a bag? 

No. It has nothing to do with any part of your game at any level. It's just a frivolous piece of visual effects.

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Wed, Dec 20 2017 4:26 PM
    Blonde927:
    but I can't play now because I don't have one.
    How so?! ... is this a new blonde joke?
  • DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Thu, Dec 21 2017 1:30 AM

Your clubs will still be there. I notice you are missing one club also, you need to get either the pitching wedge or Lob wedge in your arsenal 

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Thu, Dec 21 2017 4:27 AM

Click on the equipment tab on your profile page. Then click on the edit equipment tab. Next start through each club on the lower line. Click on the driver image and your choices for that club will appear. Choose the club you want , click on it, hold and drag it to the upper line and then release. Repeat as needed for each club. When finished hit the save tab.

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Thu, Dec 21 2017 4:43 AM

As Don noted you have misplaced a wedge, but you also have taken the 3w out of your club set and replaced it with a second driver. When you edit make sure that you drag a 3w to the spot occupied by the starter driver so that your group is back to a more normal setting. (assuming you want to use your purchased driver)

All of your clubs will always be available to you as long as the ones you purchase are not sold back to WGT. The thing to remember is that you must EQUIP the ones you want to use.

You are allowed to carry 14 clubs, some of which are optional. At your level this is normally a driver, 3w,  hybrid, 2 different wedges, a set of 8 irons, and a putter. 

• Blonde927
    3 Posts
    Thu, Dec 21 2017 5:19 AM

HackWilson1930:

As Don noted you have misplaced a wedge, but you also have taken the 3w out of your club set and replaced it with a second driver. When you edit make sure that you drag a 3w to the spot occupied by the starter driver so that your group is back to a more normal setting. (assuming you want to use your purchased driver)

All of your clubs will always be available to you as long as the ones you purchase are not sold back to WGT. The thing to remember is that you must EQUIP the ones you want to use.

You are allowed to carry 14 clubs, some of which are optional. At your level this is normally a driver, 3w,  hybrid, 2 different wedges, a set of 8 irons, and a putter. 

Thanks guys! I'm back in business after adding a 3W. I promise there was a message saying I didn't have a bag - no blonde jokes. :) 

Thanks again!

L

• craigswan
    30,950 Posts
    Thu, Dec 21 2017 5:43 AM

merry xmas .

your funny .

is this you .

RSS