Forums

Help › Forums

Transgressional vs Wooden Tee

Wed, Jan 10 2018 5:50 PM (44 replies)
  • DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Thu, Dec 21 2017 3:35 PM
    1st match was played tonight. Myself against Yiannis. I won 4&3. Yiannis had a few unlucky shots and i holed a few putts. I think he's going to put it on Youtube if anyone fancies watching. Thanks for the game and good luck to everyone else.
  • Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Thu, Dec 21 2017 3:55 PM

Unfortunately Darren, i have tested before the match and recording was screwing my meter...doesn't matter, wasn't a brilliant game after all.

Congrats for your win.

PS

WGT give me a bit more VEMS, i really enjoy them...

• LuisCraveiro
    749 Posts
    Thu, Dec 21 2017 7:13 PM

I just played my match with Jon (Frenchconnect). We were the same until the seventh hole but he birdied the 7th, 8th and 9th and I just made par. I still managed to recover on the 13th, I think, (I didn't took screenshots) but in the next hole he made up the difference. I recovered again on the 16th but on the 17th we both made a par and the match was over.

Congrats Jon for your win!

Good luck to everyone for the remaining matches.

• frenchconnect
    830 Posts
    Thu, Dec 21 2017 7:39 PM

I just had the pleasure of meeting and playing against LuisCraveiro. We played Chambers Bay and I ended up winning the match 2UP. Luis made some really great putts out there, I was quite impressed with his flat stick! Thanks for the game, and good luck to everyone else

-Jon

• liam91
    3,130 Posts
    Fri, Dec 22 2017 11:45 PM

Borat74:

Mark dont forget if you are in trouble against Mike,I heard a rumour????

Best of luck to both Teams and i will be watchin this closely,GL

lmao Paul

this is going to be a tough enough match against Mark as it is without you playing mind games before we even tee-off...lol

Mike

• thegoosebag
    2,264 Posts
    Sat, Dec 23 2017 8:37 AM

liam91:

lmao Paul

this is going to be a tough enough match against Mark as it is without you playing mind games before we even tee-off...lol

Mike

you can do it mike even if its not really the weather for that attire lol

cheers     mark.

• Borat74
    2,789 Posts
    Sat, Dec 23 2017 12:24 PM

liam91:

Borat74:

Mark dont forget if you are in trouble against Mike,I heard a rumour????

Best of luck to both Teams and i will be watchin this closely,GL

lmao Paul

Mike

lol,sry Mike Best of luck to you both m8

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Sat, Dec 23 2017 4:55 PM

Dougie4042:

Man, let's do this!  And I have a lot of respect for Wooden Tee.  Seems like a good outfit.  Looking forward to the matches.  :-)

Dougie,  Thanks for agreeing to play the free rocks along with me.  Merion should be a lot of "fun" using those, eh?  I'm available most of this weekend.  Looking forward to swinging them vs. you.  Merry Christmas!  Paul

• Yasch
    310 Posts
    Sun, Dec 24 2017 8:45 AM

Our match was contested on Merion, and with some great recovery shots, golferx wins 2 UP.

• nat11
    1,637 Posts
    Sun, Dec 24 2017 5:03 PM

Jeeeeeeeeeze !! Ujjbnjki`mahackasourous ! hows that make the cut ffs lol ! 

but apart from that go on yer trannies ! :)) loooooooool

oi Gord ya best wake JJ UP his prob still fast alseep in his cave lololol 

RSS