Forums

Help › Forums

Transgressional vs Wooden Tee

Wed, Jan 10 2018 5:50 PM (44 replies)
  • ujjbnjk
    2,125 Posts
    Sat, Dec 30 2017 1:33 PM

New date/time for the match with birchi and me will be at january 2nd 8pm (7pm) uk time.. And birchi will stream it if anyone wanna see:) 

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Sun, Dec 31 2017 3:58 PM

Dougie won...fun match.  I was never in it going down 5 after 9 holes.  Fought back a little but couldn't get any momentum flowing.  Hope to get at him again one day.  Cheers and Happy New Year!

• Dougie4042
    4,399 Posts
    Sun, Dec 31 2017 4:27 PM

pmm, It's always fun to play against someone who is as pleasant as you were.  Definitely makes this game that much more fun to play.  All the best to you, good sir.  And next time chase that wife of yours out of the kitchen sooner!  Them women sure can be distracting.  Haha!

Dougies4042 wins 5 and 3.

~Cheers~

• FarFoo
    2,915 Posts
    Tue, Jan 2 2018 10:23 AM

Birchi vs Ujjbjnk getting streamed in 40 mins here :  https://www.twitch.tv/birchiwgt

Ujjbjnk has been one of the very top players on wgt for some time now, Birchi over last 12 months or so has got himself up there & can beat anyone on his day.
    Hopefully they both play well & will be very close

Good luck to both.

Foo 

• birchi
    1,492 Posts
    Tue, Jan 2 2018 12:19 PM

Well deserved 2&1 victory for peter. was on a straight line to really embarrass myself on the front9, which was truly dreadful (only in part thanks to my laggy laptop and missing rhythm), but kind of redeemed myself by winning the back9. have to thank peters missed putts for that last one :)

• ujjbnjk
    2,125 Posts
    Tue, Jan 2 2018 12:20 PM

ujjbnjk defeated birchi in a 18 hole match play game on CHAMBERS BAY. 2/1

still dont feel 100% good about wining this match birchi had some meter prob on the f9 and i took early 4 up lead truh 6 holes.. on the b9 birchi took it all over by wining hole 11 and 12 with a beauty eagle putt..after that we halved all the way out...2 sides of a game i played better on f9 and birchi on the b9. my offer about playing the match again off stream still stands so just let me know if you change youre mind...either way enjoy the match and im sure we will meet again soon:)

• birchi
    1,492 Posts
    Tue, Jan 2 2018 12:27 PM

ujjbnjk:

still dont feel 100% good about wining this match birchi had some meter prob on the f9 and i took early 4 up lead truh 6 holes.. on the b9 birchi took it all over by wining hole 11 and 12 with a beauty eagle putt..after that we halved all the way out...2 sides of a game i played better on f9 and birchi on the b9. my offer about playing the match again off stream still stands so just let me know if you change youre mind...either way enjoy the match and im sure we will meet again soon:)

thank you for the offer, but there's really no reason to play a repeat. the stream affected my laptop and made it a bit laggy overall, but once I adjusted to it, it was perfectly playable. So you won fair and square. Congrats to you and the whole transgressional team on your win!

• FarFoo
    2,915 Posts
    Tue, Jan 2 2018 12:28 PM

Good game to watch guys after opening few holes.. Congrats Pete &  well played Simon after loosing rythm with doubts about meter, dug deep & fought toe to toe on back 9 , coming back from 4 down to 2 down.

Well played both

• ujjbnjk
    2,125 Posts
    Tue, Jan 2 2018 12:47 PM

birchi:

ujjbnjk:

thank you for the offer, but there's really no reason to play a repeat. the stream affected my laptop and made it a bit laggy overall, but once I adjusted to it, it was perfectly playable. So you won fair and square. Congrats to you and the whole transgressional team on your win!

thanks!... alright man im sure we get a chance for a rematch in the up coming world cup:)

• greatwhitedale
    305 Posts
    Fri, Jan 5 2018 4:45 AM
    do you have to be a trans gender to join here
RSS