Help › Forums

Change to the mobile app are destroying the game hole plays

rated by 0 users
Wed, Dec 20 2017 8:58 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Conrad277
    2 Posts
    Mon, Dec 18 2017 1:54 PM

I´ve played a lot on my iPad and it has been fun. Really good. Today they changed to 1 hole plays where there have been 3 hole plays. 

Disgusting. So sad. I have ! Loved that game. Seems this will be the end for me. No fun anymore in 1 hole plays. 

• Smattee
    2 Posts
    Mon, Dec 18 2017 2:38 PM

I agree Conrad! I am so angry! I have been playing for over a year nearly every day and I enjoy chatting with other players in a nine hole game. Its hard to get a good conversation going in a 3 hole game let alone a one hole game! also when my club is in a tournament we will now run out of passes before its over! this is pure greed on WGT!!! I spend good money buying balls every month and updating my clubs. if they don't change it back I will be forced to quit this app! Add a 1 hole game , add 18 holes but don't change the game that I have been playing from 9 to 3 holes and 3 to 1 holes! NOT FUN ANYMORE!!!

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Mon, Dec 18 2017 2:45 PM

According to WGT, they have told one of the members in my CC that this change was a request from the majority of the  players on the mobile platform.

• stevereilly
    5,910 Posts
    Mon, Dec 18 2017 4:14 PM

callaghan159:

According to WGT, they have told one of the members in my CC that this change was a request from the majority of the  players on the mobile platform.

Same excuse churned out every time.  Most of us "Lifers" were on the forums against the Clashes but the so called majority won. At the end of the day WGT is a business whose sole purpose is to line the pockets of the shareholders despite the dishonesty .The likes of Icon and Champion are mere minions and have to toe the business line.

• Voltz3
    5 Posts
    Mon, Dec 18 2017 4:53 PM

Totally agree I like 3 hole games for a quick game or two at night and longer ones when I have time absolutely hate this one hole crap. Might be time to find another game

• owl222
    3 Posts
    Mon, Dec 18 2017 7:54 PM

I agree completely. SMH. 😟. I’m not interested in one whole play. That’s like “Let’s play a game of football and the first team to score wins. SMH. PS, I purchased equipment to get rid of the ads and now I’ve got to go through one to play a ranked round. SMH. WGT, your self destructing from the inside out. Sad day.

• NeilMeyer
    3 Posts
    Mon, Dec 18 2017 10:08 PM

I have no interest in playing a 1 hole game against anyone.

I have really enjoyed the 3 and 9 hole games where you get to meet and chat to interesting people from all around the world, and where consistency matters more than luck.

And what is the deal with tie breakers? What is wrong with a tie after a hard-fought competition? Why does there have to be a winner?

• There4IM
    4 Posts
    Mon, Dec 18 2017 10:27 PM
    Daily mobile player for over two years. Guess I wasn’t spending enough to keep up with the hackers. One-hole pvp matches will kill this game. Just you watch. Bye diamond one league, been nice knowing ya.
  • wrenny
    29 Posts
    Tue, Dec 19 2017 3:28 PM

Totally agree. They’ve spoilt it

• Mbarrettwcc
    81 Posts
    Tue, Dec 19 2017 3:40 PM

They claim people want more apparel packs and want to play faster, yet half the time you get an error when the game ends and you get nothing anything from your sponsor. FIX THAT FIRST! It has been a problem forever.

I have had it. 

• PAGES
RSS