Forums

Help › Forums

thats enough trying to preserve the low score

rated by 0 users
Tue, Sep 29 2009 8:44 PM (6 replies)
  • coolhotfun
    229 Posts
    Sat, Sep 26 2009 1:20 PM

All started when i was playing a round and went the whole game with no birdie but no bogey.. clean card. The other guy had the same score and figure i'd finish the round to see who'd win. So that was it for the 66. Just gonna post whatever happens in a game. Nice to be able to finish them again. Might be able to get a few more trophies for stuff along the way. Was at a standstill trying to hang on to that 66. That's not playing. Probably get around 75 with them masters tees and the rapture clubs. They would get birdies from the pro tees but on lots of them you need the master woods to get close enough. They barely reach the fairway on some drives. Like 'em cause the slow meter.. at least they stay on the fairway, and can at least make par if i try. Those taylormades with the fast meter get pretty wild sometimes.. haha.. oh well gonna have fun now and head for the big eight oh.. haha :-D Got the master rank no matter what so they know i was able to pull it off as a pro. Be the washed-up master with a 78.. hahaha..  oh well at least i can finish games now and they wont be complaining about that ;-)

• coolhotfun
    229 Posts
    Sat, Sep 26 2009 3:25 PM

now thats more like my normal score.. 66 to 74 in 4 games :-D

• rustynipples
    199 Posts
    Sat, Sep 26 2009 3:27 PM

good to hear coolhotfun, now the game will be much more enjoyable :)

• coolhotfun
    229 Posts
    Mon, Sep 28 2009 11:50 AM

66 to 76 in 5 games ;-) 78 is more like my normal score so hopefully i can get it back up there in the next few games. I'll do my best.

• coolhotfun
    229 Posts
    Mon, Sep 28 2009 3:03 PM

god.. two 78's on bethpage 18.. and i was kinda trying. what a killer that course.

• coolhotfun
    229 Posts
    Tue, Sep 29 2009 1:38 PM

how about a 44 on bp back 9? :-D Couple games later, got a -2, 33 on it! That nasty uphill hole, i think its 15.. birdied it! Went in the cup from the bunker. Usually triple putt that incline. That game was with the green rapture clubs too that go short. The 44 was with the wild taylormades. If i wanna play it safe, i'll go with the green ones even if they dont go as far.

• spitz201
    46 Posts
    Tue, Sep 29 2009 8:44 PM

are you ok? or on some kind of drug

RSS