Forums

Help › Forums

SMALL, AND FRIENDLY CLUB.

Thu, Dec 28 2017 11:41 AM (7 replies)
  • sueomeara
    2,903 Posts
    Wed, Dec 13 2017 10:42 PM

Hi my name is Sue and I own THE WOLF PACK COUNTRY CLUB.

I've run this club since September 2013. I have a great group of members who have been with me since it started, and who were my friends before that. We Have come through the tiers together and had a lot of fun along the way.

We have had members come and go over the years for various reasons, as have most clubs on WGT. We have been called a social club and not a real club, we've been told the clubs to small. But we like to think of it this way, WILL YOU FIT IN WITH US ?.

We talk on Skype when we play, it saves all that typing and is a much friendlier way to play. The banter and competition we have is what helps to make the club the fun place it is.

We have a handicap system in place so everybody has a chance to win a cup or a trophy, if you do it's put up on your wall.

We play all types of competitions, stableford, stroke and match play, matches against other clubs.

SO WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM A CLUB ?

Think about it, if you think you would like to join my pack you would be welcome.

Sue

• sueomeara
    2,903 Posts
    Sun, Dec 17 2017 12:10 AM

I would like to wish everybody on WGT  A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS & A HAPPY AND SAFE NEW YEAR.

Good golfing to you all from myself and my pack.

Sue

• LionHeart558
    451 Posts
    Sun, Dec 17 2017 3:54 AM

A very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you as well Sue and all your Family

• sueomeara
    2,903 Posts
    Mon, Dec 18 2017 11:46 PM

Hi Neil,

Thank you enjoy your whiskey x.

Sue

• davidgoliath
    128 Posts
    Fri, Dec 22 2017 2:02 PM

hi Sue i was with beaver falls cc the owner gave it up to  Glynco i stayed with him untill only 2 of us were left- the club is now finished i have been looking at clubs for the  last few days it came down to 2 i decided to join your club if u will take me on i am a older man computers and i dont get along too welll  L.O.L. if i have to do certain things on here im willing to try i liked ur post thats why i asked to join hope u have a merry Christmas 

• sueomeara
    2,903 Posts
    Fri, Dec 22 2017 11:28 PM

Hi David, 

I've sent you a friends and club invite I hope to see you on the course soon.

Sue

• sueomeara
    2,903 Posts
    Mon, Dec 25 2017 11:09 PM

Hi out there,

Come and join my pack and find your forever home for next year.

Sue

• Siddersvc1
    8 Posts
    Thu, Dec 28 2017 11:41 AM

Hi I’m looking for an active uk based cc.im not a Skype but enjoy competing on my iPad . My cuu

rrent club doesn’t really offer much. I’m l 78 master now and happy to play all levels of player

RSS