Forums

Help › Forums

"The Old Duffers Retreat CC"

Sun, Dec 20 2020 9:25 AM (251 replies)
  • carolyn260
    79 Posts
    Thu, Jan 25 2018 10:59 AM

I have been a member for a short time and have found this group to be very friendly and always ready to play. This is my 3rd club in 6 yrs and by far the best.

• TomasBolanos
    999 Posts
    Thu, Jan 25 2018 4:36 PM

Old Duffer is my second club and I wish I had found it first.  The other club was small and friendly but there were only five or six active members out of 65.  In Old Duffers, everyone is active to one level or another.  There is no pressure to do anything but the club is so much fun to be a part of, I want to do more.  I especially like the daily voice get togethers.  We get to know each other and have some fun playing golf.  It is really friendly and relaxed and we help one another get better.  If you want a club that is active but still retains a homey, friendly touch, then I would highly recommend Old Duffers Retreat.

Tomas Bolanos

Santa Rosa de Copan, Honduras

• bg444out
    345 Posts
    Thu, Jan 25 2018 8:52 PM

you are right Tomas. lots of varied tournys "in house" , chat (c3 ), everyone in club participates, every day. well almost every day and we have better than 200 members. join us and see for yours selves. be good to yourself, BILL, ODR Member.

• dandycap
    1,808 Posts
    Fri, Jan 26 2018 10:31 AM

• dandycap
    1,808 Posts
    Fri, Jan 26 2018 1:43 PM

Parking available for 250 members

@ The Old Duffers Retreat Country Club

• dandycap
    1,808 Posts
    Sun, Jan 28 2018 9:04 AM

THE OLD DUFFERS RETREAT COUNTRY CLUB

• dandycap
    1,808 Posts
    Tue, Jan 30 2018 7:55 AM

Those of you interested in leveling up fast.    We have 6+ custom courses running that will help you get to where your going.    Custom courses give you many more xp's.    Come on up to a top country club.     Were rolling out the red carpet for you.

dandycap - director @ ODR

• dandycap
    1,808 Posts
    Wed, Jan 31 2018 4:47 AM

There were 10 of us in the club house last night.    Meeting time is 8 pm est..    After a few laughs and a short discussion, about what we'll play, teams of 4,3, & 3 broke away to other rooms for serious (?) golf.    Brother, that's a whole lotta' fun.

Just dandy - director @ ODR

• saltyoldtar
    3,730 Posts
    Wed, Jan 31 2018 5:14 AM

THE OLD DUFFERS RETREAT is a very special club and its hard to discribe without making it to long.

You just have to come and see what we are all about.

salty /o

• dandycap
    1,808 Posts
    Fri, Feb 2 2018 1:28 PM

Have a great golf and super bowl weekend.              -     just dandy

RSS