Forums

Help › Forums

"The Old Duffers Retreat CC"

Sun, Dec 20 2020 9:25 AM (251 replies)
  • Kirbo40
    180 Posts
    Fri, Feb 2 2018 3:11 PM

Wife and I have been members of ODR for 2 months now. I have surpassed my goal in leveling up. In 2 months have gone from Level 95 to 105!! That would have been impossible without this club. Playing with these guys & gals and being able to talk live via C3 is awesome! Great bunch with good sense of humor. They don't care if you hit some bad shots and will give friendly advice to get out of tough spots when you find yourself out of your depth. These guys know these courses from 100's & thousand's of hours playing them. If you are looking to advance levels and skills you can't go wrong joining The Old Duffers Retreat.

Kiro40

• dandycap
    1,808 Posts
    Sun, Feb 4 2018 8:52 AM

Thank you Kirby for posting.    You've brought a sense of family to our club.    First time I've played with  a husband & wife team.   A person can always find new excitement at The Old Duffers Retreat.    Together we can continue to grow to new levels.

Joe - director @ ODR

• dandycap
    1,808 Posts
    Tue, Feb 6 2018 5:04 AM

• dandycap
    1,808 Posts
    Wed, Feb 7 2018 3:06 PM

The Old Duffers Retreat CC now has 18 tournaments running.    One of our newest members, Mcduff61, is in the process of setting up a bracket for match play.    No entry fee but a chance to win a prize.    There's a few spots left so if your planning a move, now would be a perfect time.    Join now and I'll guarantee you a spot (my spot).    Oh, I wish I hadn't said that.     

Btw:    Were 800,000 xp's from level 20.    Party time at ODR

dandycap - pr director @ ODR

• RobertJames0
    32 Posts
    Wed, Feb 7 2018 11:57 PM

I've been a  member of the club for over two years, and have found no compelling reason to reconsider that decision. There is a wide choice of club courses, so you can level up quickly, whatever your WGT skill level or interests might be. Your only obligation as a member is to utilize your free CC passes, which is a minimal obligation for a level 20 club. Your under no pressure to pursue any golden mirages here. Consider becoming a member of the Old Duffers Retreat CC.

• EasyEdward
    13,495 Posts
    Fri, Feb 9 2018 6:53 AM

dandycap:
     Btw:    Were 800,000 xp's from level 20.    Party time at ODR

My congrats to The Old Duffers Retreat for being the fifth CC to make it to level 20.

EE

• dandycap
    1,808 Posts
    Fri, Feb 9 2018 6:13 PM

Thank you EasyEdward.    Nice to be on top along with the ThePeople Club.

dandycap - pr director @ ODR

• dandycap
    1,808 Posts
    Tue, Feb 13 2018 11:42 AM

At The Old Duffers Retreat CC there are four officers.    Owner and three directors.    We are all working hard so that our members have the best golfing experience possible.  

Our owner, saltyoldtar, looks over the club on a daily basis.    He's welcoming new members, inviting them as friends and is always available to answer questions.    Hard as it may be he needs to weed out absent players that no longer engage. 

Our directors also have duties that are done with pride.    They move you along through the ranks from recruit to member and finally veteran.    Also they post any news in our forum.    

Now we stand at 218 members.    214 players come every day, play, eat, sleep, play, eat, sleep.....     work  --   hmmm maybe         Playing at the ODR is no problem.    

This is my invitation to you.    A level 20 top club.

dandycap - a director at the ODR

PS:  As of 3/9/18 - 240 members

• dandycap
    1,808 Posts
    Thu, Feb 15 2018 9:50 AM

-    just dandy

• dandycap
    1,808 Posts
    Fri, Feb 16 2018 9:20 AM

An early spring.    Were growing!!!     

Come and spend some time at The Old Duffers Retreat.    

dandycap - dir @ ODR

RSS