Forums

Help › Forums

"The Old Duffers Retreat CC"

Sun, Dec 20 2020 9:25 AM (251 replies)
  • dandycap
    1,806 Posts
    Wed, Nov 7 2018 5:32 AM

I'm not a man of a lot of words but let me tell you, were running on all 8 cylinders @ The Old Duffers Retreat CC.    Come join us today.    We want you!

Joe    Director @ ODR

• saltyoldtar
    3,730 Posts
    Mon, Nov 12 2018 4:51 AM

This club can be your club also.

• dandycap
    1,806 Posts
    Mon, Nov 12 2018 7:34 AM

Going back to the beginning of time, the caveman said "you must have a good club".

That's why were here for you.    The caveman knew.   We have a big strong club.    

• JohanTV
    213 Posts
    Sat, Nov 24 2018 9:48 AM
    What I like most in ODR is that there are always some 20+ tournaments running.
    Lot’s of easy rounds if you want to level up, but also some challenging tournaments where you can compete against other members.
    All tournaments have lot’s of active members playing.
    Anyway, if your looking for a new CC consider the ODR.

Click here to join the ODR

Johan

• saltyoldtar
    3,730 Posts
    Sat, Nov 24 2018 6:13 PM

Come on lets get happy.

• saltyoldtar
    3,730 Posts
    Wed, Nov 28 2018 4:21 PM

Looking for a great club to play in,here it is.

• harpomaxx
    57 Posts
    Fri, Dec 7 2018 11:06 PM

Mr. Salty I would like to join your club.  Recently broke my tablet and borrowing a friends computer.  So I can only play an hour a day.  Love the game and like the looks of your club.

Please send invite thanks.. Maxx

• saltyoldtar
    3,730 Posts
    Thu, Dec 13 2018 3:51 PM

Looking for a great club to play with other members.  You have found it so come aboard.  We will be glad to have you as a member.

• samppa454
    308 Posts
    Sat, Feb 23 2019 6:40 AM

Hi, I am a competitive player looking for new challenges. Sadly my first and previous country club B-A-D (where I achieved 1 000 000 XP) couldn`t and the current one I am in now cannot generate enough of activity by their players, so that is why I am thinking about switching to a new club after a week or so (an important country club tournament ends Sunday next week). This club I have only read positive things about.

Can you saltyoldtar tell me, what kind of positions does this club compete for usually in country club clashes? I think around 90-99 days is my record of daily playing, but that was like 2 years ago. Perhaps I could still achieve that someday, even though I have got into work life since those days. Is this a club with a lot of activity from most of the members?

Of course, I enjoy the occasional fun playing in match play or alternate shot, or just having fun chatting on forums etc. I can also share tips for the new players and in my previous country clubs I arranged sometimes events even with credit prices/other prices and no entry fee. And monthly I arranged on average 1-4 free events.

So if you would say this country club does decent in clashes and has a lot of fun (based on this thread that is probably right) and activity, I am interested. Would you add me, if I say sent a request to join this country club next week? Of course, assuming your spots are not filled before that, but I am willing to take that gamble (for reasons I explained above) lol.

Regards,

Samuel

• dandycap
    1,806 Posts
    Tue, Mar 5 2019 5:36 PM

samppa454:
    and activity,

That word struck me like that's us at The Old Duffers Retreat CC.   Lately the lines waiting to enter a bracket tournament are similar to those at Disney World during school vacation week.   The competition within the club is at an all time high.   

Come join us for the fun and entertainment.

Joe - director @ TODRCC

RSS