Forums

Help › Forums

Consecutive Day Bonus

Sun, Mar 18 2018 8:52 PM (7 replies)
  • LieonWaters
    24 Posts
    Wed, Nov 22 2017 4:41 PM

Twice now, WGT has reset my consecutive days back to 1.  I've been playing since 2011 so I know the game.  Is there a bug, or something new I am missing?

Thanks in advance for any information.

LW

• ffries61
    522 Posts
    Sat, Nov 25 2017 6:40 AM

About the only thing I know that has changed with CDP, other than points, is a game started before new day that carried over CDP change time, counted as playing next day, now it has to start after the change.

Fred

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Nov 25 2017 7:15 AM

Fred is right. It used to be whenever you finished the round, you got credit for having played. Some time back that changed and now your CDP is determined by the very first stroke you take when your exclamation point is red, regardless if you finish the round.

• LieonWaters
    24 Posts
    Sat, Nov 25 2017 10:58 AM

Thanks!  That would be exactly where I messed up.. I assumed if I was still playing as the time changed, I would be credited the next day.

• jwick12
    2 Posts
    Sun, Mar 18 2018 7:37 AM

Mine has done this twice, both times I had 30+ CDP.  None of my games crossed over the time change and as far as I know there were no updates applied. I normally do a practice rd of 9 holes per day on a different course each time. Always start after 6pm which I believe is the time change and always finish my round in the same sitting (ie. I don't let it go until next day).

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Sun, Mar 18 2018 2:17 PM

For quite a while now, it's no longer the games' finish but your first shot counting.

6 pm in the USA is dangerously close to the time change, and DST may have ruined your "belief".

It is at 12 am GMT = UTC = Zulu, you'd have to check how it relates to your local time.

• quadrock123
    859 Posts
    Sun, Mar 18 2018 3:08 PM

When WGT had a melt down the other day,mid afternoon mst, i thought i lost my xp's because when they came back the game i was playing was gone. I wrote to customer service, and they assured me that as long as you take the first swing and hit the ball, you will receive your xp's no matter what. So anyone worried about that, rest assured, you will always receive your points.                                                                                                                                                               cheers, mike                                                                                            

• jwick12
    2 Posts
    Sun, Mar 18 2018 8:52 PM

Both times this happened, it was way past 6pm. The last time it was closer to 9pm cst. So well past the "cutoff".

RSS