Forums

Help › Forums

THE FOUNDER'S CLUB seeking members....Come join a great golfing experience!!

Thu, Dec 27 2018 10:31 AM (31 replies)
  • JDGHOST
    6,776 Posts
    Sat, Dec 9 2017 5:01 AM
    I would like to welcome all the recent new Members to "TFC" you all have come in and been wonderful assets to the club!!!.....JD
  • TomWillie0
    997 Posts
    Tue, Dec 12 2017 1:58 AM

JD, Duane, and all the officers of TFC, thankyou very much for the kind welcome I received once I joined the CC. The club I was in previously should have been named" Golfers Anonymous......A Good place to kick the habit". There was nothing going on. No club events, no club tourneys. We couldn't communicate with other members because some how our Forum was shut down .I met JD and started to ask questions about CC's. He told me about TFC and said I should check you out......I did....With out a doubt, the best move I could have made. The difference being the 25c horsey ride outside of Walmart to going to Disneyland with 150 of your good friends.(and no lines.).I had no idea all that WGT has to offer. There is ALWAYS something going on. From Club tourneys to custom courses, custom Club tourneys, questions asked and answered, tips.....etc. Plus a great group of folks to compete with.Duane, and all the officers of TFC, Thankyou for doing what your doing. You guys have increased the fun of the game Exponetially. Pease keep it up.   TomWillie0

• LVKid
    42 Posts
    Wed, Dec 13 2017 4:24 AM

Im looking...what do you use for club play communications? Im looking for a club that uses TeamSpeak for their game play?

• duaneemery
    1,297 Posts
    Wed, Dec 13 2017 7:51 PM
    Regretfully LVKid, we do not use a 3rd party server for gameplay communications. Our core of long-time members do things thru the live-chat during rounds. I'm not sure if the TeamSpeak software can be used by both P.C. / Laptop and Mobile / Tablet players simultaneously. This is an interesting topic though. I've been casually searching for a way to bond the two formats, because as yet a mobile player can't play rounds with a P.C. player. We'd still like to have you join our membership, our only real requirement is that you play in club-sponsored tourneys. We host a variety of events, for all skill levels. Ultimately, the decision is yours. duaneemery --- Owner
  • LVKid
    42 Posts
    Thu, Dec 14 2017 8:32 AM

Sending you a request as we speak, we can talk about a few ideas I may be of help or have fun with...

• JDGHOST
    6,776 Posts
    Fri, Dec 22 2017 7:56 AM

TFC would like to wish you all Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!!

• JDGHOST
    6,776 Posts
    Mon, Dec 25 2017 7:40 AM

LOL great stuff Tom had me laughing !!!  You have been a wonderful asset to the club!!

• tnivka
    130 Posts
    Tue, Dec 26 2017 2:49 PM

I am a recent recruit. 1) I m a better player because of your club and your tournaments. 2) The person/people who create(s) your tournaments is in desperate need of a hug... Or something.

• JDGHOST
    6,776 Posts
    Tue, Dec 26 2017 7:11 PM

i glad you are enjoying the club if there is anything you need or have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out.The staff is here to help any member! thanx again for the kind words.........JD

• JDGHOST
    6,776 Posts
    Thu, Jan 4 2018 8:27 AM

BRING IN THE NEW YEAR BY JOINING THE FOUNDERS CLUB!!...... THIS IS THE TIME TO GET IN..... WE REALLY ARE HEADING IN A GREAT DIRECTION!!

RSS