Forums

Help › Forums

THE FOUNDER'S CLUB seeking members....Come join a great golfing experience!!

Thu, Dec 27 2018 10:31 AM (31 replies)
  • JDGHOST
    6,776 Posts
    Tue, Nov 21 2017 6:17 AM

First off hello all WGT golfers let me start by introducing myself I am JD the Owner of a wonderful golf club ....TFC (The Founders Club) What are we looking for in members???   Hmmm  well i could tell you we want players that will play club events and tournaments that will play in the Clash,and they will use there free pass on the first round of each "New Day" to maximize XP points for both the club and yourself. Sure just like every other club that post's a recruiting message..... we want that from our members. But what we really wan't are members that "WANT" to do all those things and don't feel as if its a chore we want players that want to grow with the TFC as we continue to grow as a club!  OK.....now about the club.... what make's us better then the rest... why chose this club? Good question well we have plenty of tourneys and events,we have custom courses to help you get max xp points which help you level up faster...... we offer a free unlimited SHOT AND PUTTER PAL'S to all new members! We are a level 19 club with a 250 player limit. Now the good stuff....We have a great core of outstanding members that are always willing to help others. We have an owner that is actually involved with the club and is "available" and wants nothing more  than "US" the members to grow and have fun! We have two great tournament director's that are much more than that.... there always there to help! And I'm always available to all members for just about anything. We have a wonderful club forum full of help and tips for both the PC and Mobile/Tablet player. We Welcome all players from the level 5 Hack that wants to improve to the level 100+ Champion and Tour Legend!!!.... So in conclusion if you want to be part of  something great in the virtual golf world contact me by posting on my personal wall or reply to this post here in the forum and i'll be sure  to respond to all that do!! .......JDGHOST

• GDMcCo
    1,176 Posts
    Fri, Nov 24 2017 5:25 AM

Awesome Club!!

• douglasfir11
    266 Posts
    Fri, Nov 24 2017 10:53 AM

Great country club, Great staff, Great members, Great activities, you will love TFC

• gimmeballs
    621 Posts
    Fri, Nov 24 2017 4:45 PM

You missed 1 big point! The owner hates Mobile Players! Explained that away. Bin there done that, not a happy camper till .

• JDGHOST
    6,776 Posts
    Fri, Nov 24 2017 5:31 PM
    well we have plenty of of mobile and tablet players? who are always on our forum with different tips and advice for mobile play and i'm not sure when you might have had a problem but we are under new ownership the change was fairly recently.
  • duaneemery
    1,297 Posts
    Sun, Nov 26 2017 3:58 PM
    gimmeballs:

You missed 1 big point! The owner hates Mobile Players! Explained that away. Bin there done that, not a happy camper till .

Nice of you to respond, gimmeeballs.....as far as I can recall, you left the club more than a year ago. TFC has been through some changes, some growth, and a change in philosophy. Hopefully, your club will grow as well. Good luck in all your endeavors, in both the real world and the virtual one. duaneemery---------Owner of The Founders Club.
  • gimmeballs
    621 Posts
    Mon, Nov 27 2017 3:47 PM

Sorry Duane, didt look before I spoke. You were the driving force as a director when I was in the club. You were doing fantastic with running club events. Great to have handicaps when in group competitions at lower tiers , and you accmplished that . I did move on to N&F and was very happy . But now I seek only the fun of the game in my new club of Nothing. 

Best Wishes to You and Yours,

Pj

• JDGHOST
    6,776 Posts
    Tue, Nov 28 2017 2:17 PM

gimmeballs:

Sorry Duane, didt look before I spoke. You were the driving force as a director when I was in the club. You were doing fantastic with running club events. Great to have handicaps when in group competitions at lower tiers , and you accmplished that . I did move on to N&F and was very happy . But now I seek only the fun of the game in my new club of Nothing. 

Best Wishes to You and Yours,

Pj

Very stand up of you PJ showed a lot of character with your response .....JD

• JDGHOST
    6,776 Posts
    Mon, Dec 4 2017 6:57 AM

We are really shaking things up now is the time to check TFC out!!!!

• haoleboy0
    45 Posts
    Wed, Dec 6 2017 12:04 PM

JD, I like to earn xp points and awards, I also like to play custom courses and compete with other players.  As I said earlier, the CC I left, very poor participation by the team.

I would be more than happy to join your club.

Thanks  Haoleboy

RSS