Forums

Help › Forums

Looking for new and experienced members

Mon, Jun 24 2019 10:42 AM (36 replies)
  • MKALER
    1,288 Posts
    Tue, Mar 13 2018 4:00 AM

I'd appreciate an invitation to your CC also.  I haven't been playing long but have found most CC's that I've looked into have very little going on and a comment to their message board goes unanswered...

My player name is damnfingers

Thanks in advance

Welcome to the 3 Lions damnfingers!!

It's great to see you getting involved in the many club tournaments we have and interacting with the other members. Have fun & shoot low mate!!

• MKALER
    1,288 Posts
    Sun, Mar 25 2018 10:26 AM

It's great to see more and more people wanting to join our great club. 

If you want to be part of it, send us a request to join or send me a friend request and I'll message you to let you know more about our club. 

• MKALER
    1,288 Posts
    Thu, Mar 29 2018 2:33 AM

If you play every day, enjoy playing tournaments and having a great laugh then 3 Lions CC is the place for you. Sorry, we are NOT looking for players who ONLY play coin games.

We have gone from 40+ position in the weekly XP leaderboard to the top 20, and rising, in the last month or so.

Now is a great time to join as our monthly tournaments with credit prizes will be starting on the 1st of the month, which will give you the chance to win some credits to go towards upgrading your clubs or buying some new balls.

We have a great team of committed members that all help each other with advice and ideas to improve your game. We have great banter and everyone enjoys a good laugh. It can be slightly embarrassing though when you laugh out loud and people around you wonder why you're laughing so much and looking at your phone/tablet/Ipad lol.

So, if you want to have some great fun, improve your game and be part of our family, give us a go....you won't be disappointed!

• ChrisHudson3
    23 Posts
    Thu, Mar 29 2018 10:54 AM

Dear Mkaler 

I was very disappointed to discover that today I was kicked out of the club for only playing coin games for the last 20ndays 

This despite letting you know at the start of March that I would be away for 3 weeks in Asia and would not be able to play much and probably only short coin games due to variable WiFi you aknowlwdgwed this as ok as you knew that I do contribute with XP games regularly 

I am back in UK today and logged in to restart playing the club tournaments to find without any warning that I have been ejected 

I have to say this treatment given my historic contributions to be very very disappointing If my contribution is not valued then perhaps it will be elsewhere 

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Thu, Mar 29 2018 8:20 PM

Not sure if your in or out, I see your profile says your still a member.  If your not, give me a shout, I'm trying to recruit coin players. If you have things worked out, with your club,  then please, and respectfully, disregard this invite.   (Lucky)

• ChrisHudson3
    23 Posts
    Fri, Mar 30 2018 5:56 AM

Dear Mkaler 

Many thanks for the re-in statement to the club I appreciate you have a lot on with running the club and this was a genuine mistake 

I am very pleased to be back in such a great club with dedicated members, great tournaments and a dedicated leadership I know the club will continue to grow under your stewardship 

best regards

Chris 

• MKALER
    1,288 Posts
    Fri, Mar 30 2018 9:42 AM

Hi Chris,

I am very sorry for my silly, genuine, mistake mate. I would never intentionally remove a member who participates and has as much commitment as you. You are a great asset to our club. Glad to have you as part of our thriving club. 

Mark

• MKALER
    1,288 Posts
    Wed, Apr 4 2018 5:35 AM

Bump 

• AdamJones82
    4 Posts
    Fri, Apr 6 2018 6:32 AM

Hi my name is Adam Jones and have over a 225 consecutive days played and joined a big club about 6 weeks ago. When I first joined they wanted to be my best friend, the chairman give me better clubs when I represented the club but now I have been there for a little while the clubs have been taken away and dull the interaction with the other members has stopped.. I al just thinking if I would be better suited then a club like yours and what can you offer me if I transferred my membership over?? All the best my friend Adam Jone UK 🇬🇧 

• MKALER
    1,288 Posts
    Fri, Apr 6 2018 10:05 AM

Hi Adam,

I tried to invite you before but you joined another club before I had a chance. 

I don't know how they can take clubs off you once you've been gifted them. 

I don't believe in offering free clubs etc. just to get someone to join our club. We have many tournaments running all the time, some with credit prizes. We help ALL our members to progress and improve their game. We have loads of banter and laughs on the chat on mobile. We are a very friendly, fun, competitive club. 

We are very active in the Clashes but NOT Turf War. 

If you think that you would enjoy being part of our family, please send me a friend request and once you've left your current club I will send you an invite. 

Thanks, Mark

RSS