Forums

Help › Forums

Looking for new and experienced members

Mon, Jun 24 2019 10:42 AM (36 replies)
  • MKALER
    1,288 Posts
    Fri, Nov 17 2017 5:36 AM

The 3 Lions CC, level 19, are looking for new and experienced players from all over the world who want to join our fun and friendly club. We have weekly and monthly tournaments, some with credit prizes. If you want to help take our club to the next level and have fun along the way...The 3 Lions is the club for you. 

• MKALER
    1,288 Posts
    Mon, Mar 5 2018 2:52 PM

Bump

• Cyril752
    425 Posts
    Tue, Mar 6 2018 7:05 AM

The 3 Lions County Club has many committed members there is good banter you will enjoy the camaraderie. There are lots of club tournaments many with credit prizes and most are free to play. We also have  surprise tournament with sleeves of balls as prizes and you do not have to win to get them. Simply taking part puts you into a free  draw, one member last mouth won 15 balls this way.  I cannot emphasise enough that this is fun club  and the overall object of the directors is to see that it remains so

Although this is a virtual game there have been many strong friendships struck up through being a member.  If you want to improve your game many tournaments are they with thst objectives.  We support each other in our game and there is always good advice at hand.  We have club champions who are only two willing to reveal their secrets to members and help to bring them along to high-level.

I hope to see you soon as a new member of our club you will be made very very welcome.

cyril752

• AdamJones82
    4 Posts
    Tue, Mar 6 2018 1:12 PM

Hi my nam is Adam from Stoke. I love WGT and would love to join your club, but I can't find your club to send a request can you help? My WGT is ADAMJONES82 my email is adamjones1982@mail.com . If you could spare the team I play every day have a -88 day streak! Anyway all the best and I hope to hear from you 🤞👍.

regards Adam

• ScottyMacIverly
    423 Posts
    Tue, Mar 6 2018 2:49 PM

I echo my club mate Cyril’s comments. As a Canadian, the Lions made me feel welcome immediately and I have thoroughly enjoyed the cameraderie and banter there. I have made many good friends here and learned a lot from some top players. The owner, Mark, is always open to member input and participates fully in our lively chat discussions. You won’t find a better home than The 3 Lions!

• MKALER
    1,288 Posts
    Tue, Mar 6 2018 3:37 PM

Hi Adam,

Friend request sent. I will message you soon.

Thanks

MKALER

• MKALER
    1,288 Posts
    Sat, Mar 10 2018 3:17 PM

Please feel free to send me a friend request and message if you want to find out a bit more about our club if you prefer, especially if you are thinking of switching Country Clubs.

• damnfingers
    17 Posts
    Sun, Mar 11 2018 8:15 AM

I'd appreciate an invitation to your CC also.  I haven't been playing long but have found most CC's that I've looked into have very little going on and a comment to their message board goes unanswered...

My player name is damnfingers

Thanks in advance

• Cyril752
    425 Posts
    Sun, Mar 11 2018 9:57 AM

Hi please send a friend request to MKALER 

• LewK9
    7 Posts
    Sun, Mar 11 2018 12:16 PM

Hi,

I can't invite you to join our club until you leave your current club 

RSS